《Chapter 14》

Taehyung's  POV 

(Trigger warning : abusive father / husband)

After I walked Jungkook to his locker and  classroom, I went back to the school garden because the first period was not done yet and I want some time to think..

When I was young, I used to think that love was the stupidest thing that happens to us.

It all started when I knew about my dad cheating on my mom.. every night, I would wake up in the middle of the night cuz I could hear them shouting at each other's faces.

I was still a kid back then and I would just cry silently in my room, not knowing what was making them fight and I even used to think that maybe I did something wrong...

My dad was a monster... I was there, awake in my room and little did I knew, my mom was being tortured and being harassed by him.

I heard my mom yelling the word, 'stop' so I got curious and hid at the top of the stairs. The moment I saw my mom all bruised up, My anger ate me up and I ran  downstairs and tried to throw everything I see at him..

She was telling me to go back but I didn't listen and took a vase and just hit my dad with it..I didn't know how did I do that but he got a wound on his arm.

He got so mad and dragged me to my room and started harassing and hitting me. At that time, I felt really numb as I was thinking on what did we do to deserve this.

When my mom saw me all bruised up, she just couldn't take it and anger took in, she could almost killed him but she didn't and just went to the court to have a divorce.

It made things easier as my dad confessed.Since then, we didn't heard a thing from him.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed in frustration, remembering the memory..

I was just scared to fall cuz I might end up in the same situation that tormented my mom's mind for a year!

But in the other hand, my heart says that, what if he becomes the right person and the perfect one just for me..

Thinking about Jungkook, he is nothing, I mean NOTHING like my father. I don't even know why I still call him my father!

I just want myself to be ready when I go inside a relationship.

Well, who wouldn't be in love with Jeon Jungkook?!

The bell rang and I remembered that me and Jimin won't be having the same classes.

Classes pass by and a lot of students are testing my patience. I already told them I don't like it when they try to impress me or flirt with me..it just annoys me but they won't listen..

During lunch, I sat with Jimin while Jungkook has a different lunch time today and it is finally dismissal time!!!!

I was walking to jungkook's classroom cuz that's our daily routine in school we always wait for each other..

Anyways, I was thinking about what should me and Jungkook do this afternoon..

We will be home alone cuz mom and jung- I mean dad, will be busy at work and they still have to finish helping on decorating the venues for the wedding....

Just then, I remembered about the suit that I have wear for the wedding.. and.... Jungkook will.... he will be the one measuring my size..

I was totally shocked when he volunteered to do it.. I don't think I can even hold myself if he will measure my legs and thighs.

When I reached jungkook's classroom, I saw this girl trying flirt with him and he doesn't even bother!

The girl was trying to show her chest to him but I don't think Jungkook noticed that.. I hid so that no one could see me or recognise me. I peeked again and now Jungkook is with this guy, and he is not Mark or Yugyeom..

I have never seen him before in the campus, maybe he just came..
He sat beside Jungkook, who was shoving his books inside his bag..and the next thing I knew, that guy, was rubbing his thighs!

I wanted to punch that guy and tell him not to touch what's mine but I couldn't. I clenched my jaw and tried to calm myself and just went to the parking lot.

Jungkook's POV

It was already dismissal time and I'm still in class, because I helped one of my classmates with her homework.

As I was fixing my books and pencil case, there was this girl trying to flirt with me.. I just ignored her and thankfully she just gave up and left... I sat down again cuz my books won't fit in my bag..

"Hey cutie, need some help with that?" The guy who is now sitting beside me said. I just ignored him and continued fixing my books.

He is the new student in my class  and his name is Mingyu. The next thing I knew he was rubbing my thighs and I tensed and I couldn't help it but push him from his seat.

"Get away from me, you jerk!" I said and took my bag and left the room.

Then while I was searching for Taetae, I got a message from him.

Taetae:
If you're done, go to the parking lot.
I'm waiting there.

That's odd, usually if messages me, he has smiley faces and other emojis.. maybe he's tired.

When I went there, he is already in his car and just waiting for me.. I went inside the car and put on my seatbelt.

"Hey hyung! Sorry for making you wait." I said and smiled at him but he just nodded while he has a blank expression.

The whole ride was very quiet.. This time, I don't like this kind of quiet because I know something is wrong.

When we reached home, we both went out of the car at the same time and when I closed the front door, he was going to his room.

"Taetae? I thought I was gonna help you with your--" I didn't get to finish my sentence when he cut me off.

"Can we just do that later? I'm tired and I want to take some rest." He said and I just nodded so he just continued to go upstairs. I sat down on the couch and thought to myself,

'What's with him and did I do something wrong?'

___________________________________

Haiiiii!!

This is just a filler and I will try to update again tomorrow! 😊

PS. MOST OF THE MEMBERS HAVE DARK HAIR!!!!