《Chapter 12》

Taehyung's POV

The moment I parked the car in front of our house, Jungkook immediately went out and mumbling a 'thanks for the ride' he did not even look at at me!

Now here I am on my bed staring at the ceiling and thinking to myself, 'What is his problem?'

Then suddenly my conversation with Jin-hyung popped in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Taehyung, I know this is none of my business between you and Jungkook. But I can see the way you look at him.It seems like you are really in love." Jin hyung said as the others wait outside. I sighed knowing that he will say that I should stop this.

"Hyung, I know. But it's hard to erase this feelings for him. I told you, the moment I saw him, I knew that I will immediately fall for him.

I know its really weird or it's even crazy to fall for your 'brother' but let's get this straight. We are not even real brothers. So hyung, if you are asking me to stop my feelings for him.. I am sorry but I won't  do it." I said as I was satisfied on what I said to him. He looked at me as if I have three eyes.

"What are you saying? I never wanted to make you stop having feelings for Jungkook" He said and I suddenly looked at him

"Well, I don't have any problems if you love him but, you better not tell this to your parents cuz that will cause some problems.. and to be honest, I ship both of you!" He said as he started to jump.

"Wow! I totally did not expected that!" I said and he patted my head.

"Well, just keep this feelings to yourself first and let's see what happens but Taehyung, just don't ruin your mom's future wedding okay? She seems to be really happy... Just wait for the right time and you will be with him okay?" Jin-hyung said. I just nodded and we went outside of the cafe.

~End~

I was feeling a little sleepy so I just decided that I will just sleep and just forget about all these things.

Jungkook's POV

I was in my room, watching a movie when dad called for my name as well as TaeTae's name.

I paused the movie first and headed downstairs. When I went to the living room, I saw dad and Taeyon (Tae's mom) sitting on the living room, waiting for me and Taetae.

"Oh kook, where is your hyung?" Dad asked.

"Uhmm I don't know let me check on him." I said and before I could go up, Taeyon spoke.

"Tell him to go down here cuz me and your father have something to say." She smiled and I just nodded and went up to his room.

I stopped at the front of his door.. I placed my ear at the door, so that I could hear if he was doing anything or not.

I slowly knocked on his door.

"Hyung?Are you there?" There was no response so I decided to knock again but still, there was no response so I just turned the door knob and opened the door.

As soon as his room was opened, I saw him sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and went to the side of his bed. I then sat carefully beside him.

"Hyung?" I said and patted his shoulders..."Hyung, wake up." I said and shook him. It was useless since he just groaned and went back to sleep again.

"What is taking you guys so long to go down?" My dad opened the door and I signaled him to be quiet because hyung was was sleeping so he told me to go to him.

I went out of the room and closed the door slowly, preventing him from waking up.

"Let him sleep, I will just tell him tomorrow." I nodded and went down to Taeyon.

"Oh, where is Taehyung?" Taeyon asked

"He's sleeping already, let's just tell him tomorrow." She just nodded and I sat in front of both of them.

"So what were you guys gonna say?"

"Well kook, we just want to inform you that the wedding will be advanced and it will be happening this  Saturday." Dad said and I faked a smile.

"Well that's good news! I am so happy for  the both of you!" I said and hugged both of them.

" I am really thankful to have you, Jungkook, you are really kind and thank you for accepting me as your new mom!" Taeyon said, almost tearing up.

"Oh don't worry about that!" I said and rubbed her back for comfort.

I once congratulate them again and told them that I would go back to my room since it was almost ten and I was already feeling sleepy..

While brushing my teeth, I couldn't help but think, 'Taetae is really gonna be my brother by law!' and 'I guess we are not meant to be for each other.'

I laid down on my bed and hugged my pillow.

Then TaeTae's  boxy smile popped in my mind and I smiled to myself. How can be someone be so cute and hot at the same time?!

My smile was gone when I remembered about what TaeTae said earlier in the car.

I just had to fake a smile and also make him smile when he said that he actually loved someone.

Damn! I couldn't even imagine him with that person and they are both dating while always hanging out together and acting really sweet in front of me!

I wish my mom didn't  died. Well, I always blame myself for that because if I just went home earlier,and did not hang out with my friends, I could have saved her!

The worst part is, my dad doesn't even know  why she was killed and he doesn't even notice that I'm having a though time! While, I'm here knowing all of those and blaming myself.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Dad but sometimes I wish he would actually pay attention on what I'm doing with my life or what I'm feeling.

I did not realized that a tear was already streaming sidewards since I'm laying down.

I wiped my tear and just closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I really really miss you, mom!

___________________________________

Hello!!

I just want to say I'm really really sorry for not updating for a week!