《Chapter 25》

A/N : GUESS WHO IS BACK, LOVES!!!!

AND

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE OKAY WITH MPREG (Male Pregnancy). IF NOT, I AM SORRY 😭

------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

It's a Sunday morning today and we are here in the the kitchen,having pancakes and eggs as breakfast.

You might think it's a peaceful breakfast and having a nice talk with the hyungs and laughing together...... well it's totally the opposite.

There's a really awkward atmosphere between Hoseok and Yoongi since the dare that happened on Friday.. Jimin and Taehyung were laughing and whispering about Jin-hyung as always... I totally can hear what they are talking about since Tae is beside me and Jimin is really bad at whispering... Namjoon hyung is just peacefully eating his food like there is no one with him which amazes me..

And finally, there's Jin hyung whose face is all red and anytime i feel like he will just burst.

"Guys, if i were you, stop what you are doing and eat properly... cuz hyung's veins on his neck are popping out." Namjoon hyung said as he wipes his mouth with a tissue.

"Okay! I've had enough! Why can't I have a peaceful Sunday morning without yoongi and hoseok being so awkward with each other and trying to glance at each other every second! Plus with these boys laughing and talking about me! Do you think I can't hear you?! For your information, I am just right in front of you guys! How could you guys do this to me?! I never raised you like this!" There you go.... jin hyung just exploded...

"Babe, can you chill? You are being so pissed at everything these days."Namjoon hyung said while caressing jin hyung's back...

Few moments later, everything was normal but the hyungs still made a little noise and jin hyung is now calm and laughing with namjoon hyung.

Soon, someone rang the doorbell. Taehyung said he will check who is it.
Soon,we all heard Tae scream.

"Baekkie!! I missed you so much!!!"

My eyebrows furrowed, wondering who could that be and that made Tae really excited.

At last, tae skipped to the dining table while 2 guys were following him.

The first guy looked like tae at some angle while he had silver hair and is a bit shorter than Tae... the second guy shocked me because damn! he is so tall like, what does he eat to make him that tall?!

"Guys, you remember Baekie and Channie right? Oh! Kookie! I would like you to meet my annoying and wonderful cousin, Baekhyun while this tall guy is his fiancee, Chanyeol." and now, i feel stupid... why would i get jealous of tae's cousin...

"Finally! I am so happy to meet you, Jungkook!Taehyung said a lot of things about you, good things obviously." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Nice to meet you too, hyungs"

"Hey, Jinnie~ Long time no see!! How are you?" Baekhyun hyung said and they hugged each other.

"Hello Baek, I missed you too! And as usual, these boys are always stressing me out." Jin hyung said while shaking his head.

Taehyung sat beside me again and continued eating his food. Jimin is now feeling down because of Yoongi and Hobi hyungs. I'll just let Jin-hyung know about this later and maybe we could comfort Jimin later.

"Hey, want some wine?" Yoongi hyung said to Baek-hyung then suddenly Baek and Chanyeol hyung looked at each other,smiling.

"Well, there's a reason why we came here, knowing you guys would be here.... and yoongs, to answer your question, no, I can't drink wine because.... I'M PREGNANT!"

Everyone in the kitchen were shocked. No one reacted, and no one spoke. We were all just looking at the couples who revealed their surprise. But namjoon hyung broke that silence.

"Wait, men can get pregnant?!" After he said that, Jin hyung smacked his head.

"What the hell babe?! What was that for?"

"Why do you have to ask that when he already said that he was pregnant? Can't you just congratulate them? And yes men can get pregnant. We are living in a world where nothing is impossible."

We all snap back into reality when Baekhyun started to tear up..

"Is this not a good thing? Is this bad luck? What's wrong with me getting pregnant? Will you guys hate me? " He said and Chanyeol hyung immediately hugged him and whispered sweet nothing and things that would help to calm his pregant fiancee.

Meanwhile, Jin hyung was hitting and whisper-yelling at namjoon hyung, saying that it's his fault for making the pregnant male crying.

"H-hyung, n-no it's not what we meant. They were all just shock of your sudden revelation of your pregnancy but they are very happy for you guys and we can't wait to see that little bean inside your tummy." I said and baek-hyung looked at me while still sniffling while the other hyungs looked at me with relief.

"Really? I'm sorry for crying... I've been having mood swings eventhough its just my third week of pregnancy." He said while wiping his tears away.

"Don't worry hyung, we are always here if you need any help. Also Channie hyung, you also can count on us if you need any help with Baek-hyung."Jimin said we all nodded while the soon to be married couple smiled and mumbled a 'thanks' to us.

"Okay, enough of dramas, let's finish eating breakfast and we can do anything we want. Now you two, come and join us, I know Mr.preggy here is hungry."Jin hyung said and Baek-hyung nodded in response.

After a while, I felt my phone buzzed on my pocket so I checked who it was. It was my dad, confirming me that he had already excused me from school because my grandma was sent to the hospital and I can only spend 1 week in Busan.

He was actually going to go with me but my grandma didn't agree since she wanted them to enjoy their honeymoon. My other cousins are taking turns on accompanying our grandma but in this coming week, none of them can take a day off so dad sent me and I am also willing to do that.

The only thing I have to do is tell the hyungs about it and pack my bags.

___________________________________________

Hey!

I know I've been gone for sooo long 😥😩 and I'm truly sorry. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE TOMORROW, I SWEAR

AND

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS AND VOTES PLUS COMMENT I GOT IN THIS BOOK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💜

FINALLY,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BIAS EVER, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!💜💜 ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE PURPLE YOU 😘😘