《Chapter 36》

(Trigger warning : self harm.  You guys have been warned.... Please skip the part if you are not comfortable with the topic)

I wiped my tears and immediately blocked the number and unlocked the door. I was shocked to see a person standing in front of me, with an unreadable face.

"w-was that your father?" she said as her eyes were turning glossy.

"Mom"

__________________________________________

Author's POV

Taehyung was at lost of words. He couldn't form any sound  or word from his mouth. He didn't know what to react. He knew his mother was having flashbacks about her ex-husband.

"Kim Taehyung, were you talking to him all these years even after all the things he did?!" His mom asked with a loud voice while tears ran down her cheeks. She definitely misunderstood the situation.

"Mom! No, it's not what you think. He just knew about my number and t-then I asked who he was and he introduced himself and then he called me. Mom, he has been watching my every step all these years. He knows all of my friends, he knows you got married and in fact he was there. Mom h-he knows I-I'm gay." Taehyung said, fighting back his tears but failed to do so. He lead his mom inside the room and locked the door once again. He then showed his phone to his mom. After reading the messages, Taehyung told her about his conversation with his so-called  father. 

His mom clenched her jaw and held the phone tightly. She hugged her son and whispered sweet nothings and told him he was nothing like what that monster described him as. Soon Tae got another message so his mom opened the message and they both read it.

Unknown :  Looks like you both are having a emotional time there... want me to make it more fun?

Taeyon saw red. She was furious at her ex- husband. Why would he return after all these years, especially returning when she was finally happy, they were finally happy once again. She stood up while Tae looked at her in confusion.

"Is this what he wants? Then lets have some fun." Taeyon said as she smirked and rushed out of the door. Tae hurriedly followed her.

"Mom! Where are you going?!" Tae asked as he chased his raging mom, down the stairs.

"I'm just gonna have fun like what he wants!" His mom said and barged in the kitchen are where everyone was. They both looked at the mother and son who just barged in with a thick atmosphere of worry and anger.

"What's happening?"Jungkook's dad questioned. What Taeyon did, shocked everyone. She took a small knife and went out of the house. While all the boys ran after her.

"Show your fucking self! You wanted to have fun right? Let's have some fun!" Taeyon said as she pointed the knife nowhere. Taehyung widened his eyes, he knew his mom was back to her traumatized self.

( WARNING : SELF HARM IN THE NEXT SCENES. PLS GO TO THE "+*+*+*" SIGN... THAT IS THE SAFE PART TO READ.)

"Mom! Stop this!! Mom, you are okay. No one is gonna harm you. Let him be there! Let him hide in the darkness. No one cares about him. Okay mom? Look at me.... calm down." Soon Taeyon took a breath and stared at Tae. He was trying to distract her from hurting herself. What he didn't know is, Taeyon knew what he was trying to do so she pointed the knife at Tae.

"TAE!" all the other boys shouted.

"No one goes near me. Even you Taehyung." Soon in a blink of an eye Taeyon slashed her wrist.

"MOM!!! / "HONEY" The boys and Junghyuk said. Taeyon blacked out because of the bruise and also because of being too exhausted for overthinking. Luckily Taehyung immediately caught her.