《Chapter 13》

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up, it was still kind of dark,So I looked at my phone and it read that it was already 5.00 am.

I was not sleepy anymore so I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I wear my clothes which was only a large grey hoodie with a white shirt inside and I paired it with a black ripped jeans and I used my black timberlands.

When I checked the time, it was already 5.30 and mom would be awake by now.

I went downstairs and saw mom and Junghyuk eating breakfast.

"Good morning sweety! Have some breakfast." Mom said and handed me a plate.

"Good morning too, mom and Junghyuk." I said and Junghyuk just smiled at me.

"Taehyung, you know you don't have to call me by my name right? I will be your father soon, so just call me appa  or dad. Okay?" He said and I just nodded.

"Yeah, you should.. Well we wanted to tell you something last night but then you were already asleep and I know you will cry like a baby when I disturb you from your sleep." Mom said and I just chuckled

"What is it?" I said and drank

"Well the wedding will be advanced so it will be happening this Saturday!" Junghyuk said and I almost spit out my water to his face.

"Oh Wow! That's great then! I'm so happy for you guys!" I faked a smile. I just wish this is a dream.

"Anyways,Junghy- I mean dad, you are early today, do you have to go to work early?" I said

"Well yeah, I have an important meeting and your mom will just go with me okay?" I just nodded and finished my breakfast and drank a glass of water.

"What time will you be going to school?"Mom said.

"Maybe by 7.30, since we have to be at school by 8.00" I said and told my mom that she should get ready and I will wash the dishes.

After that, I went to the living room and turn on the TV and sat at the couch. I just use the sound of the TV for background music as I play my phone.

"Hyung?Dad?" I heard Jungkook calling from upstairs.

"Kookie, I'm right here in the living room."

"Oh! Good morning hyung!" He said as he went down the stairs. He was already dressed up and he was wearing a black hoodie, paired with a grey sweatpants and some Nike shoes.

"Good morning, to you too. Go and have your breakfast and after that, go take your things and we will be going to school." He nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Hyung!" Did you eat already??" I heard him shout from the kitchen. I answered back with a 'yeah'.

When he was done, he went back to the living room and he was about to sit beside me, I stopped him.

"Nope, you are not gonna relax here cuz we will be going now." I said and stood up while turning off the TV.

"Aish! Fine let's go now.." he said and grabbed his backpack while I grabbed mine.

~~~

On the way to school, I can feel Jungkook glancing at me every minute and I feel like he wants to tell me something.

I stopped the car when the light turned red.

"Okay, speak up." I said while still looking in front and at the corner of my eye,  I could see that he looked at me.