《Chapter 22》

Meanwhile at Taekook's house..

Their journey home was silent but it was a comfortable silence. Taehyung was really in deep thought but jungkook didn't even notice it as he thinks that the latter is sleepy.

Once they got in the house, both males said 'good nights'  to each other and went to their separate rooms.

Jungkook took a shower and put some ointment on his bruised cheek. Once he was done, he lay down on his bed, not feeling sleepy at all. He decided to play some games on his phone and make himslef sleepy.

On the other hand, the redhead took a shower as well.. and the moment his face got wet, his drowsiness was gone.

He went out of the bathroom while drying his red locks. He took a deep sigh as he remembered the things that had happened today. He lay down on his bed..

'When he calmed me down before and held my face on his hands, gave me butterflies in my stomach, making me blush with his bunny smile.' He thought and made him smile but faded as he questioned himself.

'What are we? Step brothers... but I want more than that.'

He started to tear up as he knew that he has no chance with the boy because they are now brothers by law and what hurts more is, Jungkook will never have feelings for him.

"I'm such a crybaby!" He then sobbed into his pillow.

"I think I won't be able to bear the fact that one day, he would show up here in the house, with his boyfriend  and he would introduce him to mom and dad. It would hurt to see him smiling and laughing and the reason behind that is not me." He said quietly, scared that jungkook might hear him. He kept on crying and saying that he was weak.

Yes he may be scary when he gets angry but, deep inside, he is a soft, bubbly guy that makes you want to do everything in this world just to make him happy.

After a few moments.. He fell asleep, tired of crying.

~Next morning~

Jungkook's POV

My alarm woke me up and I directly went to the bathroom to get ready for school.
Thank God that it's Thursday today and it's almost weekend!!

After getting ready, I went down but then I didn't see Tae there, cooking.

I thought to myself that maybe he overslept and just started making pancakes for the both of us.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and saw the time.. it was almost 7.00! OMG I can't believe i overslept! I still have to get ready and make breakfast for me and kookie!

I was about to go down when I smelled pancakes and I smiled, knowing jungkook made those..

"Goodmorning kookie!" I said and showed my boxy smile. He turned around with his bunny smile but soon widened his eyes.

"Hyung... were you crying last night? Your eyes are swollen!" He said.

'Shoot' I thought to myself.. I forgot about that!

"U-uh... this is nothing Kookie! I watched a Kdrama last night and it was so sad.." I said. Believe it please!!

"Are you sure? Don't lie to me Taehyung." He said sternly..uh oh...

"K.. fine.. I was crying for  another reason... But, kookie.. is it okay if we don't talk about this first?" I said.. hoping he would agree.. I   don't have any issue about talking about my problems to him but the thing is... He is the problem!

He smiled... "Ofcourse.. but if you need anyone to talk to.. just remember that I'm here okay?" I smiled at him and we ate.

After eating, he told me to get ready while he washes the dishes..

After I went down, he was already holding the car keys. I told him that we could go and we both went to the car after locking the house.

"You know, I should really ask for a car from dad." He said as he went in the driver's seat.

"Yeah that would be nice" I said and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah hyung.. can we go to mom's grave today? You haven't  seen her so I wanted to introduce you to her and besides I miss her." Kookie said while driving.

I nust nodded. I remember when he mentioned her to me... he said that it was his fault that she had passed away. I comforted him saying that its not his fault and she won't like it if he kept on blaming himself.

I saw her picture but I haven't been to her grave and now I'm going there but why do I feel nervous? It's not like we are dating and kookie is introducing me to his mom.

I got a message from Jimin that they are already there and I just replied that we were near already.

After parking the car, we went to the school fountain and found Bambam there, with the others,he has bruises on his face, guessing that was from kookie..  plus It looks like Yoongi-hyung was threatening him.

"Tae, just calm down okay? I won't go near him or even talk to him. Just don't do anything that can make up you suspended from school." He said and I just smiled at him and nodded afterwards

When they saw me Bambam was about to approach jungkook but the others held him back.

I glared at him, "Don't you dare go near him ever again" I said sternly.

He just scoffed, "And if I didn't follow you, what would you do?huh?" He said and I was starting to get angry again but jungkook held my hand.

"Hyung please calm down, Don't get affected by his words. Trust me baby." He whispered and I blushed a bit by his nickname for me.

Jungkook was texting someone while the hyungs, mainly Jin-hyung, were bickering at him, telling him that if he does that one more time, he would regret it and there's Namjoon-hyung trying to calm him.

After a few moments..Jungkook's friend, Yugyeom, came.

"Bambam,please stop this and is it okay if I  can have a word with you?" I saw Yugyeom  blushing, and I already knew about him with this Bambam since Jungkook told me everything.

Bambam smiled a little and nodded. "Sure, but can you wait for a while?" He said. The latter just nodded.

Bambam then went closer to me.." Hey, is it okay if I could get things better with you? I would be happy if you would stay back later and we could have a talk."I was taken back at first but then just smiled and nodded. We both shook our hands and had a bro hug.

"Hey jungkook, I'm really sorry for what happened. I didn't actually meant to do that. I was going through something at that time and I skipped class and got drunk so yeah.. Will you forgive me?" He said nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook smiled at him " Don't worry, I forgive you.. Just don't make the same mistake again. And I'm sorry for beating the shit out of you." I just chuckled and Jin-hyung was  shocked after hearing kookie curse..

Yugyeom and Bambam went to class first since they had the same class.. I smiled, feeling that Bambam has a little crush in Yugyeom and it means that no  one will take my kookie away from me!

The three of us said goodbyes to our hyungs once we heard the bell. On the other hand,Jin-hyung went to his cafe while yoongi-hyung went to his studio so that he could produce songs and hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung went their office for business meeting.

Third Person's POV

Little did they know that someone was watching them from a car parked by the school.

The man growled in anger. " He looks so close with that bunny boy, it feels like he has feelings for him! I will not accept this! Watch your back Kim Taehyung, you might never see that bunny boy again. I didn't raised my SON to be gay!

As he said this, he drove off...

_____________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter ^-^ ^-^