《Chapter 23》

A/N : I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! I PROMISE ☺☺

PLUS!! THIS BOOK REACHED 7K READS AND 300+ VOTES!

AND SORRY IF I DID ANY MISTAKE IN THE STORY!!!😭😫✌✌

I CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOUUU 😘😘😘😘

🔔BTW, I HAVEN'T REVISED THIS SO SORRY IF THERES A MISTAKE🔔

÷÷÷

Jungkook's POV

It's finally Friday and I can't erase the smile off my face because of excitement since the hyungs are gonna have a sleepover here later..

I got ready and I went downstairs and as usual, Tae is cooking breakfast while humming to a song.

"Goodmorning Tae!"  I sat down on the dining table.

"Goodmorning kookieeee~" he sang and that made me chuckled.

"So have you told mom about the sleepover?" I asked him and he nodded.

"She just told us not to do anything that would burn the house down." He said while placing the food on my plate.

I chuckled and both of us started eating. After getting ready, we both went inside his car and I started to drive to school.

On the way there, taehyung gasped.

"What?!" I asked, wondering if he forgot something or something happened to him.

"The hyungs are gonna buy beer later!" He said and pouted like a little baby. I sighed in relief that it wasn't that important.

"Oh god tae, you scared the shit out of me." I said and he pouted more if that was even possible.

"But, Its beer! I don't drink! Beer and wine tastes bad." He said and stuck his tongue out in disgust. I then chuckled.

"You don't have to drink, okay? I'll buy your favourite bubble tea when we finish school. Okay pup?" As i  saide that, his eyes sparkles but at the same time, he was blushing, maybe due to the pet name.

"Omg~ thank youuu~ But wait!" I just raised my eyebrows but still focused on the road.

"How about you?"

"Hm, well I'm used to drink since i was 17 so yeah.. my friends would always drag me to a bar when I was in Busan." I said and he pouted.

"I have a question... do you smoke?" I didn't expect that he would ask me that.

"Well, I rarely do it now-" he cut me off.

"I want you to stop that!" He said while crossing his arms

"I haven't smoke since we met. But i kinda miss it tho." He suddenly slapped my arm.

"DON'T.YOU.DARE.SMOKE.AGAIN." He said each of those words while slapping my arm.

"Okay! Okay!"

"How did you even start smoking?!"

"My friends made me try it.. and yeah i got addicted.."

We reached school and parked the car. I was about to go out of the car but then a hand stopped me.

Taehyung was looking at me while pouting.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

"I want you to stop smoking. And you can drink only for sometime okay?" I smiled.

"Yes, i promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

He then smiled but then i forgot to ask him,
"What made you ask if i was smoking?"

"Well, when i was in your room, i saw a box of cigarettes at the corner of your study table." I just nodded.

"But kookie, i hope you keep your promise. I don't want you to get sick and have lung cancer!YOU ARE STILL 19 FOR GOD'S SAKE" I just nodded and smiled.

We went out of the car and started walking towards the school fountain, knowing that the hyungs will be there already.

"Does dad know about this?" He asked.

"Nope, i kept it a secret to everyone except my friends in Busan. But dad knows that i drink." He just nodded.

÷÷÷

~Dismissal Time~

We all decided that we will meet in the house by 6 PM since everyone needs to take their things and buy some snacks to bring in the house.

After school, me and Tae immediately went to his favourite bubble tea shop... I bought 3 big cups for him because he would drink 1 on the way home and the other 2 when me and the others are drinking.

When we reached home, he immediately put the drinks in the refrigirator. We both cleaned the house first and prepared their matress to sleep on. They will be sleeping on taehyungs room since it's bigger and me and tae will sleep in my room.

After we were done, we both got ready and cleaned ourselves and sat on the couch.
I sighed as we both can finally relax after a busy afternoon.

"Omygod! Finally I'm fresh!" Tae said as he sat down beside me. I chuckled.

"Well, the hyungs are gonna be here soon and trust me, Yoongi-hyung and Jimin will be here first."  I said and he nodded while smiling.

My phone beeped, notifying me that I got a message. I opened it and it was from Namjoon hyung. He was asking me if i drink and I, ofcourse, replied a 'yes'

"Who was that?" Tae asked.

"Oh it was namjoon hyung...he was asking if i drink."

"Oh,he's gonna probably buy more for you guys." He said and i nodded.

We were just watching theTV when we heard the doorbell..

"I'll get it." Tae said and stood up.

"Taehyungiieee~" i heard jimin shout and i just chuckled, expecting that kind of reaction.

"Hey kooks!" Both jimin and yoongi hyung said and yoongi hyung was carrying his and jimin's bag.

"Where can i put our things cuz I have no fucking idea what Jimin brought that would make his bag heavy like its filled with 20 bowling balls. We are only gonna stay here for 3 days!" Yoongi hyung complained. That made me and taehyung chuckle and Jimin to gasp and hit yoongi's arm

"Language hyung! And stop overacting it's not that heavy!" He said and crossed his arms.

"Anyway, you can just put the bags inside my room, the matresses are ready.." taehyung said and yoongi nodded and went straight to tae's room.

After few minutes, Jin hyung and the other two hyungs came in the house bringing a lot of snacks and beers.

"Helloooo children! Give me time to cook and lets get this party started!!" Jin hyung directly went inside the kitchen and we all cheered and waited for the food.

---------------------------------------

Hellloooo
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN
😃😃😃😃

AGAIN!

🔔NOT REVISED SO SORRY IF THERE'S A MISTAKE🔔