《Chapter 16》

Taehyung's POV

It's finally Saturday and there are so many stylists here in the house. My mom wanted me and jungkook to look very good. She is in her friends house right now since my dad wants to be surprised and all her friends insisted on helping her.

I haven't seen jungkook since last night because when we came home, he just ate with me and directly finished all of his homework since he will be busy today and probably he would be lazy to do it tomorrow when mom and dad leaves.. Suddenly, there was a knock on a door..

"Come in." I said. The door opened and it revealed one of the stylists.

"Mr. Kim, I just wanted to give you your suit." She said and placed my suit on my bed. I thanked her before she went out the room.

After putting on my suit, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as I was looking very handsome. There was a knock on my door again.

"Who is it?"

"Hyung, it's me.. dad is asking if you are done so that we can go to the venue already." He said

"Ya, come in first. I'm just gonna put in my shoes."

He came in and he was shocked. I tilted my head in confusion and he pointed at my hair. Then now I know the reason why.. I put on a smirk while he was still fixed on his spot, not knowing what to say.

"Do you like it?" He did not say anything and just nodded.

"Now you are making me feel that it's bad." I said and frowned, I like it whenever I'm teasing him.

"What? NO! I mean, it looks so good on you.. I was just shocked to see you with red hair. You look very handsome hyung." He said and his face is as red as a tomato right now.

"That's good to hear and you look very handsome as well." I said and grabbed my phone and we headed downstairs.

Dad was surprised to see my new look and said we both look good and we drove to the venue.

~Time Skip to the wedding reception (sorry! I don't really know what they usually say in weddings)~

We are now sitting in our table and eating our food. The hyungs are sitting on the table next to ours. It me and jungkook are on the table because mom and dad are roaming around and greeting the guests.

"I can't believe it.. we are finally brothers by the law." Kook said and I just nodded while munching on my food. Suddenly, there was a light flashing on my face and it was gone after a few seconds. I saw jungkook holding his phone while giggling. I swallowed my food immediately

"Kookie! Delete that picture now!" I said and pouted. He just laughed at me. I pretended to be pissed and just pouted and let out a 'huff'.

"Aww, don't be mad hyung! This will only be seen by me. I promise." He said. I was about to say something but then Jimin interrupted.

"So, you guys are officially brothers now! And we are happy for your parents!Congrats! Plus,Tae, you look good with red hair." He said while smiling and his eyes are formed into crescent shape.

"Thanks Jimin!" Me and kookie said at the same time and all the other hyungs came and congratulated us as well..

After a few minutes, our parents came back and sat down beside us.

"Hey boys, how's the food?" Mom said and i just gave her a thumbs up while chewing a piece of cake.

She just giggled and started eating with my new dad...

It has been a long day and I'm starting to feel sleepy and I think Jungkook noticed that.

"Hey hyung, I f you are sleepy just lean your head on my shoulders first and I'll just wake you up if we are going home." He said and pulled my head onto his shoulders.

After few moments my eye lids are starting to fall and after that, I didnt know what happened next.

Jungkook's POV

Moments after I pulled Tae onto my shoulders, I heard soft snores..

I ran my fingers through his new red locks and kissed the top of his head and I smiled at the scent of strawberry.

Thinking about being his brother made me sad, now I can never imgaine me and him dating or married. I don't know what I did and that made the reason for me not having him. I hate this!

"Oh jungkook, I bet you are sleepy as well, just wake Tae up and go sleep in the car first since tae didn't brought his car." Mom said and smiled at us.

"Oh don't worry, I will just carry him to the car, so he won't be disturbed in his slumber. Anyways, how about you guys?" I said and tried to talk as quiet as I can to prevent tae from waking up.

"Oh don't worry about us, we will just catch up to the car if all the guests are gone. Here's the car keys anyways.." I mouthed a 'thanks' and smiled at her, she returned it and suddenly the hyungs went to us. In which Jimin is now being carried bridal style by yoongi-hyung.

"Kookie, we would be going first, it has been  a long day and we really enjoyed it. Do you want us to take you guys home? Taehyung is really in deep sleep and you look tired as well." Jin hyung said. I just shook my head as a sign of 'no'.

"Mom gave me the car keys since Tae didn't brought his car, we will just wait for them in the car. Don't worry, we'll be fine and thanks for coming again." I smiled to them and they smiled back.

After they left, I slowy moved Tae's head and stood up and immediately carried him bridal style. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around my neck and burried his face on my neck, making me shiver as i can feel his hot breath on my skin but a smile made it's way to my lips.

When we reach the car, I had a hard time opening the door but I did it anyways, I placed him gently on the back seat. I went beside him and put his head on my lap and I did not realize that I drifted to sleep as well.

___________________________________

HELLOO GUYS!

I just wanna say, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I was just really really busy for these past few weeks.

I promise to update soon again!

Thanks for supporting and for the 500 reads! Really appreciate it 😘😘❤❤