Opprotunity's

As we entered Pop's Diner, we were immediately greeted by the owner himself

As we entered Pop's Diner, we were immediately greeted by the owner himself. He was very kind, and happy which I loved; I don't think they see new faces around too often here.

" Where are y'all from?" He asks, smiling widely as my father.
" We are from Long Island, New York." My father answers as my eyes skimmed throughout the place. It was very cute dinner, and had very good business from the seat almost being taken.

While skimming the place, I've noticed some others take notice in my appearance. A few high schoolers and watched me closely; as if they were in interest.
As I make eye contact with the small group of friends, I give them a small smile before turning back to Pop's and my dads rather loud conversation.

But as I focus back on the conversation, I then heard a ding' go off from the door opening

But as I focus back on the conversation, I then heard a ding' go off from the door opening. As I then turn around to see who came in, I saw a group of kids in leather jakes walk in laughing obnoxiously.

As I then try to move out out of there way, they all seem to notice me immediately and stop laughing.
There happened to be one girl with pinkish hair in the group, who happened to be the only one smiling at me. The one guy that caught my eye rather quickly was the one who looked like the pack leader. As if it were in a slow-mo movie situation; we stared at one another taking in everything about one another. He was very tall, his eyes were a chocolate brown, he had long raven hair, and had a tattoo on his neck that I couldn't make out at the moment. As we stared at each other long enough, he just smirks at me.

As they passed by, my dad nudged my arm making me turn my attention to the men

As they passed by, my dad nudged my arm making me turn my attention to the men. My face felt very warm from most likely the blushing.
" Did you hear that Dan? There's a job opening here, it would be a great opportunity for you." My dad tells me, as I force a large smile on my face and try to remove my redness from my face.
" Oh yeah—that sounds great, do you think I could?" I ask Pop's as he claps both of his hand in delight.
" Of course! You can start tomorrow; but right now both of you please sit and eat!" He says happily causing my father and I to chuckle and nod ours heads.

As my dad and I gave Pop's our orders my father leaded the way to pick a table for us. While following him, I could feel the two group of teenagers watch me. My heart dropped as I watched my dad pick the booth behind the leather jacket group of teens making me mentally curse myself out.

I rather quickly slid in my seat, and looked up to face my dad but when I did so I saw the guy staring at me in the background. I could feel my cheeks heat up again causing me to nervously grab my hoodie strings, and start to chew on them.

" I know your hungry, but stop eating your jacket." My dad begins to say as he takes his glasses out and puts them on before typing away on his phone. I roll my eyes at him and look up at notice the guy had stopped looking my way which made me breathe normally again.

As Pop's delivers our food, he then places my chocolate milk shake, and large fries in front of me along with my dad order.
" Thank you." I say over to Pop's as he smiles and winks my way before looking at the teenagers in front of us.

" You guys wants the usual?" Pop's acts as they nod and he just walks off smiling. I then focus back on my meal as I felt the kids eyes on me again. I then picked up my fry and dipped it in my milkshake before eating it.

" You got a milkshake?" My dad ask as if he's judging my meal order. Which he shouldn't be doing since he has a meal for a giant.
" Yep." I say taking a sip looking up to make contact with the boy.
" I thought you were lactose." My father asks rather loudly making my eyes widen and quickly kick him under the table. I then heard the all the group of kids chuckle and look over at me.
" What?" My dad asks smirking causing me to realize that he realized me staring at one of the kids in the group. I then face palm myself before looking down at my fries and picked one up before throwing a French fry at my dad playfully.

" Your such an ass." I chuckle out as he throws two fries at me causing me squeal, and dodge the fry. As I make a quick glance and see the guys smiling/laughing at my dad and I.

-

As we finished our food, we threw away our trash and said goodbye to Pop before walking out of the dinner.
" I'll remember that." I say squinting over at my dad for revealing my embarrassing secret in front of a cute guy.
" I know; but I need to get rid of the boys somehow especially bad ones dressed in leather." He says as I roll my eyes playfully at him before pushing him playfully as we walked towards our car.

When we were walking towards my dads car, I saw the same group of kids hanging outside of Pop's on there motorcycles glaring at the other group of kids that dressed kinda preppy.
They seemed to be arguing, which I wondered what it was about.

" Come on Danny, you have a long day tomorrow." My dad says before getting in the car as I watch the same kid from earlier looks over my way making my heart beat rather quickly.

I then turned around an got in the passenger side and put on my seatbelt before watching my dad drive passed the group of angry kids.