Back so soon?

(An: sorry if I messed up on some things, I didn't go back and check. I wrote everything ahead of time, and late at night.)

I was currently leaning on the side of Archie's truck, waiting for Jughead to finally arrive

I was currently leaning on the side of Archie's truck, waiting for Jughead to finally arrive. Once I saw the familiar motorcycle drive up towards us, I let out a scoff.

"You are too late, Jughead." Archie says with an irritated tone.
" Well, you try madmax-ing your way through a riot. What happened in the school?"  Jughead says while taking off his helmet, and then asks Archie.
" Danny made Weatherbee shut it down, and kicked our asses out." Archie says clearly annoyed, making me roll my eyes at the boy.

"Jesus! Excuse me for saving you all from being torn apart by my boyfriend!" I exclaim throwing my hands up in defeat, before looking over at Jughead who lets out a sigh.
" We had it handled." Archie tells me.
" Oh I'm sure you all did.—You all had your weapons drawn."I snap at Archie, making him scoff.

" Then the Serpents took off again." Kevin informs Jughead.
" Do you know where?" Jughead asks.
" Yeah, they went down Fernleaf." Moose informs Jughead.
" Yeah, probably down to Midge Klemperer house." Archie adds on.
" Why there?" Jug asks unknowingly.

" To trash it. Because I told them Mrs.Klump shot Fangs, not Reggie." Archie informs Jughead, making him quickly turn on his engine.
"Jughead, you gotta coax them off the ledge." Archie tells his friend, as Jughead grabs his helmet.
"Yeah, I'm on it." Jug mumbles.

" Wait... you spoken to Betty?" Archie says catching a Jugheads attention.
" She's with her mom—Keep in touch." Jughead tells Archie, putting on his helmet.
" Yeah." The redhead mumbles.

Jughead then looks up at me, while strapping his helmet. "You coming along, Danny?" Jughead asks, catching me a bit of guard. "Ah, no.—SweetPea is currently mad at me for keeping his dumbass out of prison." I say jokingly to Jughead with a forced smile.

Jughead laughed a bit under his breath.
" I'll talk to him." He tells me, causing me to nod his way. "Thanks, Jug." I say before watching him zoom off after the Serpents.

Archie's phone then started ringing once again, causing me to look over at his phone curiously.
Although, it was a number that wasn't on contact.

" Hello?" Archie says, answering the phone anyways.
" Thanks, Pop." Archie says before hanging up, and looking over at me.
" Reggie, is at Pops." Archie tells me.
" Let's get going." I say as I then waste no time, opening the back door, and hopping in.

———

As I enter Pops behind the boys, I notice my mother immediately run towards me with her arms open.
" Danny! I was so worried! Are you okay? I heard someone got shot. I hope it wasn't one of your friends. Was it?" She rambles, and then asks while hugging me tightly.
" Yeah, it was my friend Fangs. —They got the person though." I say sadly, looking up at her with sad eyes.
" Oh, my baby." She says before pulling my head back into her chest.

While I was holding onto my mom, I heard there was a commotion coming from outside, making me let go of my mother.

" What the hell?" I say before walking over to the boys booth, my mom trailing slowly behind. I then started trying to look out the window, but I really couldn't see much.
" Serpents, they are coming after me." Reggie says causing me to shake my head, as I look at my mom.
" Can you lock every door here?" I ask her, causing her to nod, and walk off.

" This isn't right—Let me Call Jug." I say over to the boys, as I dialed Jugheads cell.

" Danny, what's up?" I heard Jug say through the phone. "Jug, where the hell are you guys?" I ask with worry in my voice, as I watch my mom walk back over to us.

"I just got the Serpents back to the Wythe Wrym. Mrs. Klump house is secure, what's wrong?" He asks making me immediately go pale, and look at Archie with a worried expression.

" It's not the Serpents." I say to boys, still on the phone with Jug.
" What? If those aren't the Serpents, who the hell are these guys outside of pops?" Archie asks, causing me to see familiar faces.

" Oh Crap. Jug? It's the Ghoulies, they are back in town." I say through the phone as the boys look out the window, causing me to grab my moms arm.
" Ghoulies?" My mom asks confused causing me to look at her with worry.
" Mom make sure everything is locked, no one is leaving for awhile." I tell her, still holding my phone by my ear.
———
" Damn it! No one at the Sheriffs is answering!" Archie yells irritated.
" Well don't you think they are pretty pre-occupied at the moment with a riot?" I ask the boy sassily, as I watch Reggie and Moose block the doors with objects.

" Looks like we are on our own. Okay, We should be fine, as long as everybody—" Archie begin saying, until he was interrupted by the Ghoulies banging on the windows.

We all ducked behind the booths, and hid.
" Everyone get away from the windows!" My mom yells at everyone, as the window then breaks, causing glass to shatter everywhere. I could hear car alarms going off, along with yelling outside.
" Stay down!" Archie yells as he runs over to pop, and goes behind the counter.

I watch Archie then grab us all, and hid behind the counter.
"  You remember that crawl space?" Archie asks me, as I nod, and then listen to Archie give us the plan.

———

" Anyone want to come out and play? I got some new toys too show you." I heard the familiar voice yell, as I walked out onto the roof with Archie.
"Malachi, back so soon?" I ask, as I watch Archie light the homemade fire alcohol bottle, in his hands, before throwing it at them.

"Look who it is! My little spicy mamacita." He sings, eyeing me with his psychotic stare. I then lit another alcohol bottle, causing his eyes to widen.
" Hit me!" He yells, but before I could, I watched a police car speed over to the Ghoulies.

I then watch Sheriff Keller get out of his car, and fire his shot gun in the air. I watch Malachi's friend yank him away, and pulled him towards their own vehicles.
" Get the hell out of here!" I heard FP yell towards the kids, as he joins Fred, and Keller's side.

Thank god.