Twin

I had woken up in Sweets bed with a massive headache and groaned almost immediately when the sun hit my face

I had woken up in Sweets bed with a massive headache and groaned almost immediately when the sun hit my face. As I sat up while holding the side of my head, I see Sweets looking down at me, scolding me in a way.

" What?" I ask in a snappy tone towards him.
" I was looking for you last night But then Toni told me you went home early. So when I got here, I found you in the cold, outside freezing half to death." He says clearly not happy with what happened last night.

I then roll my eyes and swing my legs off the bed and started to look for an outfit. I didn't want to talk or even get into a fight with Sweets so I ignored him.

" Did you hear me?" Sweets asks in an annoyed tone as I then turn around with an outfit in my hands.
" Yes, and I appreciate you taking care of me." I say rather quickly as I scattered to put my clothes on my body, not caring what's so ever about Sweets watching me.

As I put my hair in a pony tail after getting dressed, I then looked up at Sweets who was just eyeing me. I knew what I had to do, and I couldn't do that unless I went back home.

" I think it's best for me to see my dad again." I tell SP, and I watch him sarcastically laugh to himself.

"Why Dan? So you can just get hurt again?" He asks snapping at me which made my heart drop.
" Sweets, it's almost Christmas. Even if my dad did hit me, I still need to talk to him about it." I tell him as I start to now pack my luggage.

" And lets be honest here, you don't want me here twenty-four-seven. I'm always in the way, and I doubt you want that." I tell him as it then went silent for three or four minutes.

" Fine; You're right I don't want you here anyways." Sweets spat at me with venom in his voice before leaving the room, and hearing him slamming the front door loudly.

I then felt tears rise to my eyes as I continued to pack my things.

Before leaving Sweets Trailer; I had left a note where the spare key were laying, then I left a two hundred dollars beside it, as a 'thank you' and a 'Christmas present' for SP.

I still had work today, and was running late so I had changed into my work outfit at Pop's, and leaving my small luggage in my work locker.

Work went by slow, and I defiantly wasn't in the greatest mood. There was a lot of business today also going on. It was due to Archie and his dad selling Christmas trees outside so they could pay his dad's medical bill.
Instead of buying a Christmas tree, I decided to donate a hundred since Archie was my friend, and I wanted to help him out.

It was now dark, and I was now working overtime.
Jughead had came in two hours ago, and was still writing on his laptop.

I couldn't help but give the boy a weak smile, even though he couldn't see it.

While finishing up with the dishes, I began to take new orders. While doing so I saw Archie and his dad give Pop his own little Christmas tree in the diner.

" Danny your on break." Pops says before taking my notepad and walking off.

I then get myself a hotdog, then putting spicy mustard on top. I decided to sit in the booth with Jughead and Archie since the other booths were taken.

" Hey." I say as they both respond back with a quick 'Hello'  before I squeeze myself beside Archie. As I do so, I give the two boys a quick forced small smile.

" You guys staying in town for Christmas break?" Jughead asks as I nod while chewing on my hotdog while Archie explains that he would also be in town, because of the issue with his mom going on a cruise.

If then became silent so after chewing and swallowing some of my food, I then sat up straight to focus my attention on them.

" So how are you guys and your lovely girlfriends?" I ask trying to make conversation and would love to hear some of their love life, since I had none.

" We've been better." Archie tells me causing me to frown a bit.
" If it makes you feel better, Betty and I aren't in the greatest place either." Jughead tells Archie making me sigh when finding out that my love life isn't the only one crumpling.

" What about you?" Jughead asks as I raise one eyebrow and shake my head.
" No love life; but Sweets and I got into a fight, if that counts?—Now, I kinda have to go back to see my dad tonight since I don't have anywhere to go."  I tell them in honestly as I began to take a sip of my Cola.

I knew I had to go to see my dad and want too, it's just I don't know if I'll be able to handle it...

" Wow, Really? You can stay over at mine for the night, I don't think my dad would mind." Jughead offers as I give him a small smile.

" Thanks Jughead; I'll defiantly think about it." I say as he gives me a smile as well before nodding my way.

I then devour the last of my hotdog while Archie and Jug, talk about this Secret Santa thing. When I finish I then get up to throw my trash away but stop once I make eye contact with a familiar face.

The same face I haven't seen in years, along with another that made me loose focus and drop everything on the floor.

My mom and her boyfriend...

I then feel Jug head rush to my side, to see if I was okay

I then feel Jug head rush to my side, to see if I was okay. Before he asked me anything, he  then looks from me and to who I'm staring at.

" Mom?" I ask as I watch her eyes water as she tilts her head to look at me.
" Well damn Sandy, she's like your twin." Her boyfriend comments with an amused face.

" Is staying at your place still available?" I whispered shakily over at Jughead as he turns to look at me.
" Yeah." He whispers back.