Magnificent

As I walked down stairs of my house, I heard a video playing from the kitchen

As I walked down stairs of my house, I heard a video playing from the kitchen. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I walked around the corner. I see my dad on his laptop, watching a familiar red head and shirtless jocks behind him.

" You think you can attack us from the shadows, but Riverdale is a lot stronger than you. —We are legion, we are called the Red Circle." I heard Archie spoke.

" Dad?" I say trying to get his attention, he then turns to look at me, looking at me with a pissed look.
" Your friend is now threading the Black Hood. This is not just targeting himself but targeting you. Do all your friend's have a death wishes?" He asks annoyed as I take a seat in front of my father.

" I guess so." I say as I think of multiple ways to strangle this redhead in his sleep. Clearly my friends want me to be on home arrest!

" Maybe, I'll have to put you in Southside High! Because all I see is your friends waving red flags around you..." He says closing his laptop an put his hands in his face.

" Dad calm down, I'll just talk to them- -." I started to say but I was interrupted by my father.
" Non sense! Look I'm going to have a look around Southside High with you today, and we both can check it out. You are done with Northside, and if I don't like Southside either then I'll send you to your Grandmothers. Now go get dressed." He snaps at me as I raise my two hands in the air, before getting off the chair and getting ready for school.

God damn it Archie...

-

As my dad drove past the front of the school in his brand new Mercedes, almost every kid turned there heads.

" Don't expect your car not being here after a couple of hours." I comment as my dad pulls up in the front,  beside the multiple motorcycles owned by the Serpents.

" I parked in front; It'll be fine." He says rolling his eyes at me, being the know it all he was. I didn't say anymore and got out of the car and waited for my dad to get out.

While he took his sweet time, my eyes noticed four more motorcycles had pulled up in the school parking lot, and stopping behind my dads car.
" Hey princess could you move your car! It is in our spots." I heard a familiar voice ask as I grown in annoyance, and cross my arms.

I then slowly walked up to my dad drivers side and tapped the glass. My dad rolled down the window and looked at me annoyed.
" Dad move the car, you are in their spots." I say motioning over to the kids on the bikes. He then put his head out of the window to look at them. I watched him roll his eyes and then his window up, and exited his car.

" Dad." I warn, but he doesn't listen and locks the car. I watch the kid take their helmets off, letting me realize that the familiar voice belonged to that hot kid at the diner, Sweet Pea.
" Hey old man, move your car!" Sweet Pea yelled getting off his bike. My heart felt like it jumped out of his chest.
" You can find somewhere else to park for today big boy; come on Danny." My dad says grabbing ahold of my arm, then trying to make me walk away from the group of guys but I decided to stand my ground.