Grounded

- (An: Long ass chapter: 3892 💕)

It's crazy that I've only been in town for less than a month and things have been getting crazier than I expected

It's crazy that I've only been in town for less than a month and things have been getting crazier than I expected. My dad hated it here already, this was due to me ending up in the hospital. My dad has been siding with the Northside parents, and talking to Betty's mom more often. He's also now starting to blame everything on the Serpents...

After a long day at school, it was finally over. Southside High was alright as long as you don't get in others way. Plus being sorta friends with Serpents was also helped.

As I was walking out of the school beside Jughead, we then saw some Serpents gathered around a table, looking down at a piece of paper.

Sweets then looked up at us, with a frustrated expression. But once us three made eye contact, I couldn't help but notice his black eye.

Once we walked towards the table, Sweet pea stood up straight and looked at Jughead.
"Nice article your girlfriends mom wrote." Sweets tells Jughead sarcastically, making me look over at Jughead in confusion.

What article?

" Yeah I saw that. Dilton Doyle said he was stabbed and bunch of you guys jumped him." Jughead tells the group while I gave Sweets a shocked expression.

" You did what?" I snapped at Sweets as he looks down and shakes his head a bit, clearly frustrated.
" The idiot stabbed himself with his own knife." Sweets best friend tells me.
" And we didn't jump them, it was a fight. Bulldog's versus Serpents; and you see this your boy Andrews gave this to me." Sweets says to us angrily making me roll my eyes, while crossing my arms.

To be honest the kid was cute alone, but the injury defiantly made it him look more badass & rather sexy

To be honest the kid was cute alone, but the injury defiantly made it him look more badass & rather sexy. But of course I wasn't going to admit it to the boy...

" Just before Andrews girlfriend shot a gun in the air." Sweets finished saying making Jughead and my own eyes widen from Veronicas actions.
" What happened?" Jughead asks, as I sigh knowing that this fight probably was because Sweets confronted Archie about yesterday night.
" And of course the Northside Kids get off scot-free when the rest of us are hauled in by the police." Sweets tells us as I frown a bit to myself.