Scum

As I pull up my car to Betty's driveway, I see Jughead and the Serpent's walking towards her house

As I pull up my car to Betty's driveway, I see Jughead and the Serpent's walking towards her house. I immediately get out and run over to Jughead,Sweets, and Fangs.

" What's going on?" I ask as Jughead continued to lead us up to Betty's doorway.
" SunnerVille Scum." Jughead informs as he then kicks down the front door making my eyes widen.

Okay I see you jughead.

"Get your blade out." Sweets tells me as I quickly pull it out of my back pocket

We all then barged into the Cooper house, and stood beside the Cooper family with our blades out towards two uninvited people.

" You think you two can take all of us?—Try it." Betty asks smirking at the two.
" You brought back up. Does that mean you want me to go back to the Sheriffs and start making a stink?" The woman asks nodding her head.
" Well that's your call, but my back up and me are friends with the Sheriffs son. So who's side do you think he'll pick?" Betty asks.
" The Coppers are one of the most respected family's in Riverdale, you two are just a bunch of Sunny Ville scumbags." Jughead says to the two.

" Anything that was in your car that was in the swamp, washed away unless we would've heard about something by now. So why don't you just grab the money and run." Betty says giving them advice as they give her a pissed look.

We then watched them both get up, grab the money, and walk out of the house. I then watched the rest of the Serpents walk them both out of the house leaving   Mrs.Cooper relived.

———

" Go have fun with Fangs, I'll be fine here." I tell Sweet Pea as he looks away from a smirking fangs and nods my way.
" Be safe, and text me later." He tells me as I smile up at him.
" Always." I tell him as he then grabs my face and pulls me over to his grasp, kissing my forehead.
" Love you." He whispers, making my smile widen.
" Love you too green giant." I say jokingly causing him to roll his eyes making me laugh, as he walks over to his friend.

I then walk back in and see Jughead apologizing for the front door he knocked down. Making Alice look over at the boy.

" Thankyou Jughead, and tell your friends thank you from me." Alice tells the boy before looking at me with a small smile.
" Were Serpents it's what we do." Jug tells Alice as he hugs Betty.

" Betty you kept telling me something I didn't want to hear, and I'm sorry."
" But Chic, you put us in danger twice now. So I think that—you should do what you said and leave this house." Alice tells her son with tears in her eyes.

" I will, I'll find a place." He says.
" Do it quickly, because you won't be spending another night here." She says before continuing picking up the garbage.

I then meet eyes with Chic, and give him a half smile before looking over at Betty making conversation.
———
Once I got home and did a quick change of all Black clothing, I then texted Sweets that I got home safe and that I'm going to over to Toni's to help her with something before walking over to my car, and drove in front of the lodges to wait for Veronica and Toni.

As they entered my car, I then make a U-Turn to Kevin's, before allowing him to drive towards our destination.

As he shows us the tunnel as three run over with our flashlights.
"According to my intel, this tunnel leads from the main residence from here." Kevin's informs us.
"Okay that's our way in then— Alright Kevin you stay    here; if we aren't back here in fifteen minutes then call your dad." Veronica informs Kevin as Toni then wedges the door open.

As we climb down the tunnels ladder, Toni then looks back at us.
"Okay when we get into the main building, what happens then?" Veronica asks Toni.
" We search each and every damn room until we find her." Toni tell her as she looks over at me causing me nod.
" Let's do this." I say as we three start running down the tunnel, soon reaching into the main building.

" Okay lets split up, we'll pick choice of ground."
" Okay but be carful." I tell everyone before as we then split off.

" Cheryl?!" I yell as I look in every room with my flashlight but find nothing. ai then look ahead watching Toni enter a room a few feet away from me.

I then look behind me seeing Veronica run over to me, with Nuns not too far behind. I then ran into the room with Veronica seeing Cheryl and Toni kissing making me smile.

" Guys! We have to go, angry nuns are headed our way." Veronica tells them as the four of us began running down the hall seeing the Nuns before running the other way. Then more nuns appeared making my eyes widen, and run into the room down that led down the stairs into the tunnel.

The alarms roared, and once we reached the ladder I climbed up probably faster the Speedy Gonzalez, and grabbed the car keys form Kevin.
" Come on!" I yell as everyone gets out. We then watch Toni hold the door closed with the metal rod she used earlier.

" Let's go!" Toni yells as we all ran over to my car. Being the first one in , I put the keys in my engine while everyone stuffs themselves in. I then speed off down the street, with my heart still speeding miles per hour.

" Holy Shit." I say as we all begin to laugh and smile at the thought we just got away.