Good news & Food

An: I apologize I've been absent for a long time, I wasn't motivated to update for awhile. But today I felt like updating my book. So yeah, here it is. Hope y'all enjoy. It's short cause I wrote this around 2:28 am.

I also left you guys an awesome edit of Malachi's and SweetPea!.

ALSO WE HIT 200k! OMG I Love you all! 💕
-Ash

————

Today was another long practice run for the musical, and thankfully it would be almost over in a hour

As the loud music played, it ended with Veronica's amazing vocals, causing everyone to clap.

As I capture a picture of Veronica smiling, Kevin begins to start obsessing over her whole performance. 

" Thank you, it helps to be off-book and full costume." Veronica explains smiling in victory.

Then out of nowhere Betty chuckles under her breathe; although it catches everyone's attention.
" Don't be so modest. You are the literal embodiment of Chris. Never has a role been so perfectly type-cast." Betty tells Veronica, making my eyes widen.

Just when I thought everything was running smoothly... I just wanted to leave so I could  eat and finally tell Sweet Pea the good news from last night...

" Betty." Archie warns but Veronica holds his further thoughts or comments, by just raising her finger.

I mean Betty wasn't wrong, although this whole situation was a bit childish.

Kevin immediately sighs at the new found drama that has crept its way to the theatre once again.
" What was that, Betty?" Veronica asks with challenging eyes.

I then felt a presence sit beside me. As I turn, I see Sweet Pea holding a bag of Pop's mouthwatering food.

I'd figure SP would catch on that this would take longer than we originally thought. We wanted to meet up an hour ago for our little date... So him being the greatest boyfriend ever, he brought food.

" What did I miss?" He asks before passing me my soda, and curly fries. Before I could inform him that he had just arrived at the perfect time; Betty begins to ramble on.

" I mean, think about it. Spoiled rich girl, check. Major daddy issues, check. Bad to the bone, trying to control everyone around her, including her boyfriend, and best friend. Check, check, check." Betty says sassily, while Sweet pea took a bite from his burger with wide eyes of amusement.
———

" Really?" Sweet asks in almost surprised from the information that I just now revealed to him.
" Yeah, my mom was literally bouncing off the walls in excitement when I told her." I say smiling at the thought of my mom yesterday.

I watch Sweets smile widen, showing off his pearly whites.
" I just have to talk to my dad; but I know Tomis is all for it." I inform him as he intertwined our fingers together.
" Im kinda nervous now." He admits before shly looking away.
" Sweet Pea? Nervous?" I ask before playfully smirking at the boy, making him to roll his eyes dramatically.
" He chased us down on my motorcycle, remember?" He informs me, causing me to go in a fit of laughter.
———

As I enter my home, I immediately run towards the kitchen, knowing my mom would be there cooking.
" I told Sweets and he's super excited!" I basically yell in excitement, as she immediately smiles.
" That's great sweetie; when do you want to plan this dinner?" She asked looking up from her chopping board.

" How about we go to the musical, and then dine out afterwards?" I tell my mom the idea, and she nods.
" Yeah, that would be nice. Yay! I get almost a whole day asking him questions." She says in a giddy tone.

" Mom, please don't." I whine as she giggles under her breathe.