Big Ol' Family

An: veryyyy short chapter sorry🙇🏼‍♂️

" I'm guessing you were busy, due to the fact you couldn't text me back last night." Sweet Pea tells me as we walk into our Serpent room, passing by Toni.
" Yeah she was too busy being badass with being our get away driver—" Toni begins telling my boyfriend making him give a look of confusion.
" What?" He interrupts her mid sentence, looking over at his best friend Fangs in disbelief. They both then look over at me for an answer.
" Angry Nuns." I say shrugging my shoulders, as I watch Sweets take a seat on the table beside fangs and in front of me.

Before Sweet could continue the conversation we watch Mrs.Copper walk in making everyone give her the attention. She wore a snake printed shirt with black jeans which made me smirk.

" I asked Jughead to thank you from me, but I reconsidered because I wanted to do it myself.
So thank you for what you did." She tells everyone as I then feel Sweets pull me from my waist over into him.

I then stretch my neck to look up at Sweets, seeing him actually smiling at Mrs

I then stretch my neck to look up at Sweets, seeing him actually smiling at Mrs.Cooper and the couple a few tables past us. It was small but it was defiantly special coming from Mr.tuff guy.

Aweee look at that cute little smile....

" I also wanted you to hear directly from me, that I'm done attacking and disavowing the Southside. It's where I am from, and I should be proud of that. And from now on, I will be. And like my daughter I will fight tooth and nail for it." She explains as I look over at Betty and smile widely.

This is how everything should've been in the first place, we all are finally united like a big ol' family.