Drug Dealers

As Jughead and I run out of the diner, my mom and her boyfriend basically chased Jughead and I out of the diner

" Danny! Please just listen to me!" She yelled as people about to enter the diner began to stare.

" She's even more stubborn than you are Darla!" He laughs out, as I roll my eyes continuing to walk with Jughead towards his bike.

She kept yelling to me that she wanted to talk while Tomis made other jokes that made him look more of an asshole.

I just didn't want to talk to the people who ruined my whole childhood...

When getting onto Jug heads bike, she kept saying how everything was an misunderstanding and how I had it wrong.

But I knew I didn't have anything wrong...

As I turned to Look at my mother and a smirking Tomis, she immediately looked at me with sadness. "Dad would say otherwise." I spat at her as Jughead roared his engine before zooming off...
-

I was passed out on Jug heads couch, until he woke me up to get ready for school and to eat breakfast. While eating breakfast on the couch and wrapped up in a blanket, I then saw FP walk out of his room.

I then pick up my phone too see 10 missed calls from my dad and 4 from an unknown number which was most likely my mom.

" I was thinking about our Penny problem." Jughead told his father as I then look up from my phone and stand up to wash the cereal bowl dish.
" It's my problem, not ours." FP told his son.
" Well, I'm the one on camera delivering drugs." Jughead whispers making me drop the plastic bowl in the sink before turning around in shock.

" You did what?" I asked as he sighs and gets up trying to calm me down, knowing that this is a touchy subject on my hand.
" Look don't freak out it was a one time thing; it was to get my dad out of jail!" He says as I look over at FP that was trying to stay out of the situation.
" One time thing?" I ask crossing my arms and looking at him.

" Yeah, I'll be taking care of her don't worry." Jughead says.
" No, I'll be taking care of Penny now. You are staying out of this." FP tells his son.
" As pinning the Serpents out as drug runners?" Jughead tells his dad sassing him out.

" Boy!" FP tells pointing at his son.
I then watch FP open the front door, and watch Tall boy walk in with a large duffle bag making my eyes widen.

" Hey Tallboy, what's in the bag?" Jughead asks the man loudly.
" Hey What did I just say? Mind your damn business and get to school." FP tells his son, as I get up and walk out with Jughead.

Jughead and I had went to Northside for this present exchange and it was nice. I got a pretty gold heart necklace from Veronica which I loved.

After that Jughead and I headed to school, and afterwards to Whyte Wryme since I wanted to talk to Toni, about my parents and what went down yesterday.