Obligated

(An: 2 more weeks & I will be starting Senior year... I'm excited but dreading it... ILL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!! Btw babes... this is a verrry short chapter. Srry .)

A lot happened after we found Jughead in his fathers arms, almost lifeless

A lot happened after we found Jughead in his fathers arms, almost lifeless... The Serpents and Ghoulies had a huge rumble, which the Ghouls unfortunately won. Betty's dad was the BlackHood, and she was trapped in her house. Then after we found out that Fangs was alive, everyone was triggered. Clearly this was set up for the Serpents to wave away from Riverdale, and I luckily wasn't the only one.

I knew that Hiram had set all of this up, and I also knew my father did too. It only made sense really, my dad was never here, and was attached to Hiram's hip. So after the rumble, I ran into my home, and went off.

I entered my house angered, bruised, and cut up. Once I noticed my family sitting in the living room, I began yelling about my father taking apart of this whole thing, and never wanting me being associated with the Serpents in the first place. Then I told them about SunnySide Trailers, and informed them they wouldn't be getting that dream trailer of there's. Since my dad wasn't here at the moment, my other parents started talking mad-shit about his actions.

They were livid, and told me to start packing my things. My mom originally wanted to just get out of Riverdale but I knew that I couldn't do that.
So once we packed up, left an long-written/passive-aggressive letter for my father; Tomis drove us to a motel.

So far it's been a couple of weeks and everything was going by slow. I was currently laying on my motel bed alongside SweetPea while watching cartoons on an tiny old television.

" Why don't you just stay with us? I don't like the idea of you sleeping on the floor in the Wythe Wyrm." I say while playing with Sweets hair with my fingers.
" Because I don't need to intrude. Plus you three have your dad to deal with." He says.
" How about just on school nights? Then you'll have a shower, an actual bed, and me." I say before smiling up at my boyfriend.
He pulls me closer to his body, before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Talk to your parents first." He tells me, making me roll my eyes. "Fine." I mumble in his chest, causing him to shimmy out of my bed, and grabbing his things.

" I better head out now; love you." He says before kissing my lips making me smile and pull him closer. He smirks but pulls away before walking out if the motel room.

———

Today was Monday, and that meant school. I still haven't got a chance to ask my parents about Sweet staying over in school nights, and I'm kinda nervous. I have a feeling they will allow it, due to his current situation. But I'm just waiting till they both are in a good-mood, and will actually care for his well-being.

While going throughout my day, I don't have a chance to see any of my friends, which was kinda a drag. Then at my free-period I headed over to our secret-Serpent club, which was held in a random empty classroom.

As I enter, I notice my best friends looking a bit pissed off. My smile immediately faded, and turned into detective Danny mode.

"What's going on?" I ask causing Tony to hand me a piece of paper. As I read through my jaw dropped, and I immediately felt guilty.

" So this is how it ends, huh? Not with a whimper, but a memo from Weatherbee?" Jug asks making me hand her the paper back.

I felt Tony rub my shoulder as she spoke, "Riverdale High is all of a sudden overcrowded. So, starting next week, all former SouthSide High students, will and bussed to Seaside High, which is two hours away."
"—meaning, he blames us for trashing the school on riot night." Sweet says clearly upset, making me eye him sadly.
"Well, to be fair, Sweet Pea, you did." Jug informs the boy, causing me to sigh.

" This is all my fault." I state looking up at my friends, clearly upset at myself.
" You did what you had to do, Danny. If they would've caught them by themselves, they'd most likely be in jail." Tony informs me, causing me to shrug.

" What's our play Jones? Do we have one?" SP asks desolately up at Jughead.
"I don't know anymore, guys. We can't keep fighting for a gang that doesn't exist." Jug simply says.

" Well what about them, or the any rest of the Serpents at the Wrym?" I ask getting upset at this whole situation, and hoping that Jug could possibly fix the homeless issue. I kinda felt obligated and bad about my father taking action this way, and I wish I could've stopped it.

Jughead turns around with a confused look on his face, and crosses his arms.
" What Serpents at the Wyrm?" He asks causing me to raise my brow at the boy.
" You don't know?" I ask causing him to shake his head.
" Let's just show him." Tony instructs.