Good Girl

"You stole Hot Dog?" I ask Penny in a non-enthusiastic tone, while staring down at the dog

"Yeah, it is one of their post prized possessions." A random Ghoulie informs me causing me to shrug.
"Yeah, I guess." I say before bending down and petting him.

"I need a plan to get the Jones boy and his posey over here, and you clearly know how to do that exact thing." Penny says slyly making me look up at her  in disgust, as she smirks down at me.
" And what exactly are you going to do, when they come by?" I ask suspiciously as I stand back up, and eye her. "Teach them a lesson, of course." I heard Malachi's voice say a few feet behind me.
" That's all you need to know for now." Penny says as I wait for her to respond, while I ignore the boy now standing beside me.

" Just leave the dog on a chain outside one of the trailers, they will soon show up." I tell her with annoyance written all over me, before trying to turn around, and leave. But Malachi only grabs ahold of me, stopping me in my tracks while Penny begins to chuckle.
" We aren't done with you kid; you're apart of their surprise." She states smiling at me, which almost made me growl in anger.

As I watch Penny chat from afar with Jughead, Malachi then pulls me towards the crowd, before throwing his arm over my shoulder, holding me close by his side. This caused me to instantly make me groan in annoyance.
" Not so fast—Danny!" I heard Penny say as I'm then revealed to Jughead, and all our friends beside the truck.
" Danny?" Jughead says surprised, as we then hear hollering from behind Jughead. I immediately noticed an angry Sweet pea. My eyes begin to swell in sadness as I watched the tall boy try to stomp his way in the argument, while Fangs and Toni held him back.

"It's not what it looks like Jug." I tell Jug with pure fear in my eyes, while breaking free of Malachis grasp. I did not need him thinking I betrayed the Serpents, because that's the last thing is do...
" You sure Danny? You disappear for months, then end up here." Jug tells me making me become taken aback. "You didn't tell him?" Penny asks me a bit shocked herself, causing me to give her a glare.
" Oh, daddy's orders—right." She states causing Jug to furrow his brows in confusion.

" What is she talking about?" Jug asks me but before I could answer, Penny interrupts me.
" Your Jacket—the Southside isn't yours anymore, that means you're not the Southside Serpents." Penny states, causing Jug to eye her almost amused.
" Really, Penny? A jacket?" He asked clearly pissed off.

I watch the blonde woman shrug and hum to herself.
"We can always take it off your limb dead body, oh, and I also heard pony tail is a Serpent now; your Northside queen, maybe we will go after her next." She says exclaiming the last part, causing Betty to give a look of fear.

"Fine, you can have the jacket back unless you and the Ghoulies stay out of our way, and let Danny go." Jughead tells the woman only causing Malachi to scoff. "Boy, you don't get to make demands." Malachi begins to say before grabbing my forearm possessively, until an arrow shoots him right in the bicep.

My eyes widen and wonder in the direction of Cheryl Blossom and her bow, causing Penny to grab ahold of me just Incase I ran off.
"Cheryl!" Jug scolds.
" I told you I was in the mood for some hell raising." She simply says making Jug to give me a look of worry, while I watched Sweet Pea run from afar, over in our direction.

"That's it kill them all!" Penny orders making me rip from her grasp, pull out my pistol from my waist band, and point it directly at her head.
" Any of you touch them, a bullet goes right through her head!" I yell causing some to hold off, while Jug orders Cheryl to also aim at Penny.
" And She will let go of that arrow—Cheryl doesn't miss." Jughead adds on her making Penny glare at us both.
" She doesn't." I inform her tilting my head to the side, threatening like.

"You just made the wrong move, sister." Penny says dangerously slow making me roll my eyes.
"Did I?— none of you can lay a finger on me, without pissing off Hiram or my father." I say causing her to growl underneath her breathe, knowing I was right.
" Congratulations you just made the Northside fare-game." Penny tells Jughead while I place my gun back by my Jean waist band.

"Come on Danny, lets go." I heard SP say before grabbing my arm, only causing me to instantly pull away. "Don't." I warn eyeing him dangerously, only making him confused.
" Danny we got to go." Jug tells me making me shake my head. "I can't." I tell him looking away from Sweets, and giving Jug a sad expression.
" What do you mean? Of course you can."
" I can't, it's not safe."
" We can protect you, you don't have to worry about safety."
" It's not my safety that I'm worried about Jughead." I tell him while eyeing him cautiously.

" Screw this! Danny lets go!" SP exclaims clearly angry, only causing me to snap at him.
" You don't own me anymore, so how about you go run to play with your pussycat?" I spat making his face immediately fade in realization.
" Dan—"
" Leave." I tell him not allowing him to finish his sentence.
" No Danny I'm s—"
" Leave!" I yell while pointing the pistol at him this time, causing Jug and the others to be taken a back. I was shocked by my own actions a bit, everything was taking a toll on me. I knew Sweets wouldn't just walk away, so I had to make him.

As Sweet Pea cautiously raises his hands up in defense, I make sure he realizes the pure sadness written all over in my brown eyes.
" I loved you, you know that? — But that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to pull the trigger now." I say with tears forming in my eyes, but he still doesn't bother to move. So I take a step closer, placing the cold metal in the middle of his forehead, while clicking off the safety switch.
I watched as Sweetpea give me one last look with his sad puppy eyes, before walking away angrily along with a shocked Jughead.

As the truck drives off, I feel Penny place a hand on my shoulder.
"Good Girl."