Babies

As the week was over, my friends had returned especially with lots of more info and drama

As the week was over, my friends had returned especially with lots of more info and drama. The team couples ended up fighting, there was a heist at the house, Betty started to have doubts about her brother, Archie's dad wanting become mayor, jughead and Veronica drama and much more.

As if Sweets and his new girlfriend wasn't enough...

" — And I think she likes me." Toni tells me as I shut my locker and smiled at my friend.
" I'm happy for you Toni; I'd just wish god was on my side this week like he is for you." I joke as she rolls her eyes playfully and crosses her arms.

" Isn't this what you wanted? You know a break from him?" She asks with her eyebrow raised.
" I thought— and I still think that's what I want. It's just a bit difficult, especially with all this other drama but I'm happy for him." I say as she scuffs before laughing to herself causing me to raise my eye brows superseded by her actions.
" Stop lying to yourself, and get your man back." She tells me as I shake my head.

" Toni really—I'm really happy for him." I tell her as I look over my shoulder and see him leaning on her locker smiling at her causing Toni to turn and sigh.
" Keep telling yourself that Danny." She says before patting my shoulder with her tiny hand, and waking off to lunch.

As I turn around and start walking to my English class, I then watch Jughead and Betty storm out of our principles office pissed. I immediately speed walked to catch up with the duo-couple.

" Hey, what's up?" I ask Betty as I nudge my head over to her currently pissed boyfriend.
" They won't allow Jughead to publish his paper about Vernon Lodges plan to 'destroy' Riverdale." Betty explains as I sigh.

" That's upsetting." I tell her as she nods in agreement.
——
" I just loved your spin-piece in the paper, Olivia Pope." Jughead sarcastically tells Veronica as I began to stab my salad with my plastic spork, which has seemed to fail many times.
" Can we not Jughead." Veronica tells her best friends boyfriend, clearly annoyed.
" Did you know about Southside High closing to be made into a prison?" Jughead asks tilting his head eyeing the girl suspiciously while she sat in her seat with her hand on the side of her head, sighing.

" Of course not; it was all her parents doing. Right V?" Betty tells her boyfriend, stepping up for her friend. I didn't believe that one bit, and I was defiantly of Jug heads side on this one.

Veronica then sits up straight before looking over at Archie for help caucusing me to squint my eyes at her in suspicion.
" She didn't know Jughead, okay? So back off." Archie says to Jughead making me roll my eyes before successfully shoving my salad into my mouth.
" Whatever, I anyways have to conserve my energy anyhow.— I'm going on a hunger strike to protest Southside High closing and to get it re-opened." Jughead tells us all, causing Veronica to roll her eyes and Archie to laugh making me cringe to myself a bit.

" What?" Jughead asks his friend.
" I'm sorry man, your like always eating." Archie tells his friend causing me to smile a bit because of how true that statement was.
"— I mean good lunch with that, but..." Archie begins to say until Betty cuts him off.
" Hey Its Jugheads prerogative to protest peacefully, so we're going to support that." Betty tells her friends as I smile at her before finishing the last of my small salad.

" Veronica." I heard a unfamiliar voice say from the end of my table, causing me to look up seeing a girl with a Pop's milkshake in her hand.
" Oh, hey Ethel." Veronica says almost surprised to see the girl in front of her.
" For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything you and your family have done, and continue to do, we find you guilty— your sentence is this." Ethel began her speech with confidence and ends her sentence with throwing her pink milkshake in Veronicas face making everyone in the lunch room gasp or laugh.

I knew Veronica probably deserved that, but I felt as if what Ethel did was targeting her. It was almost like bullying a girl with no proof even though she might of known the whole time about the whole situation. But neither of us knew the truth.  

As I stood up from my seat and eyed the girl dangerously, she immediately bolted.

After school Betty invited me over to study, but as soon as we walked in that plan immediately changed.

" Polly what are you doing home, again?" Betty asks smiling before hugging her sister, as I stood there awkwardly  but smiling at the two girls.
" She just walked through these doors with these perfect babies." Alice says causing my eyes to widen.

I love babies.

" Thought it be nice to surprise mom." Her sister tells Betty as she looks over at me, with a confused smile.
" Oh Polly this is Danny Grace, Danny this is my sister Polly." Betty introduces us as I awkwardly wave and smile at her.

" Girls you have to hold one." Alice says rather excited as I walk over and grab the baby girl from Alice while Betty grabs the boy from Chic.

I then look at the baby and smiled causing the baby to giggle and play with my long hair.
" Hm Hey, where's dad by the way? Are we all going to the will reading together?" Polly asks her family as I look over at Betty and see her smile turn into a frown.

"What will reading?" Alice asks as Polly gives a confused look.
"What? You-you mean dad hasn't told you?" She asks in a bit confused or almost upset stern voice.

Oh what now...