Okay

If today couldn't get worse, Jughead and I learned that the Dark circle went crazy at the Wythe Wryme last night

If today couldn't get worse, Jughead and I learned that the Dark circle went crazy at the Wythe Wryme last night. Supposedly, Hog eye caught a glimpse of the suspects. He saw kids in our school letterman jackets, slashing tires, and burning dumpsters outside.

While Jughead confronts Archie on the phone, we were still waiting for Fangs lawyer. Right as Attorney McCoy walks around the corner, Jug ends the call, and we lead McCoy towards Fangs.

While McCoy explains everything to Fangs about why he was still being detained in cell, Jughead just got off the phone with Betty. Jug informs that the Black Hood just turned the election into his own shooting gallery.

Oh my god. My dad went today to support the Lodges...

" So why are the sherifs still holding him?" I ask in confusion, looking over at McCoy.
" What happened tonight, and what happened to Midge are being treated as separate incidents." McCoy informs us both, causing me to sigh in defeat.
"—But if the Sheriff doesn't press charges in the next hour, he has to let you go." McCoy informs Fangs who was seated on his cell bed.

" There are a lot of protestors out there, Jughead.
His release is going to make a lot of people in this town very unhappy." She tells us before excusing herself to make a call.

I then look over at Fangs, who looked like he was trying to control his anger/stress. I couldn't imagine what I would do in his position.

As I look back at Jughead, I interrupted his mind at work, with a question.
" Is everyone alright? Did anyone get hurt at the shooting?" I ask worriedly, causing Jugheads blue eyes to look up at me, and loose his train of thought. I watched as Jughead looked over at my worried features.

" Betty didn't say anything about anyone getting hurt." Jughead informs me, allowing to let go off the breath I was holding.

" Although, you should call your dad. You know? To make sure. " He adds, making me nod.

As I walk out of the police station, I then take a seat on the bench. I dialed my fathers phone number slowly before letting it ring.

It rang for a minute, making me become on edge. Thankfully someone picks up, letting me sigh in relief.

" Hello? Danny?" I heard my fathers voice through my phone. I was in a bit of shock/relief, that I forgot to speak for a couple seconds.
" Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm here." I say before clearing my throat.
" I'm so glad you are—" I begin to say to my father, until he interrupts me mid-sentence.
" Look Danny, Id would love to talk. But I'm at a meeting with Mr.Lodge at the moment. Could I—" he begins to say making me frown, and then I interrupt him.