Jingle-Jangle

After being bitten by a rattle snake, I then decided on getting that Serpent tattoo

After being bitten by a rattle snake, I then decided on getting that Serpent tattoo. I decided to place it on my wrist so everyone could see it, but be able to hide it from my dad of course.

I then went straight home after that, so my dad wouldn't freak out and want question of where I was.
-

The next day, I was walking down the hallways wearing a tank stop to show off my new tattoo. When walking I then happened to almost pass by Jughead. He was typing away on his phone, most likely texting.
" How's your hand?" I asked referring to the snake bite from yesterday as he looks up and smiles.

But before he could reply, a familiar red head runs towards us.
" Jughead! Danny! You need to leave, right now." Archie tells us in a hurry.
" What the hell are you doing here? Did Betty ask you to throw some salt in the wound? " Jughead asks Archie with venom in his voice.
"Mc Coy's is about to raid Southside hallway, we need to get you both out of here!"  Archie tells him as he looks over at me.

Jughead and I were about to say something but were interrupted by Sheriff Kelly, his officers, and Mc Coy busting threw the school doors.

We three began running as Jughead and I then spotted Toni and Sweet Pea trying get away also.
" Toni!" Jughead yells while I called for Sweet Pea. Jughead and I wanted to go after them but Archie managed to pull both Jughead and I away.

" Hey, Hey, Hey! You both want to help them? you can't do that behind bars!" Archie tells us as he pushes us through the door but I stop to look through the windows and watch Sweets and Toni being pushed up against the lockers, and getting handcuffed.

Archie then drove Jughead and I away from SouthSide and took us to Pop's to talk out what happened.
" Jughead calm down!" Archie tells his friend.
" Calm down? Archie, Riverdale just became a police state!" Jughead tells his friend in a aggress tone.
" Mayor Mc Coy came to the terms that the Serpents are the ones dealing Jingle-Jangle." Archie tells his friend.
" Serpents don't deal that stuff, the Ghoulies Do." Jughead tells to Archie, while trying to calm himself down.
" So tell Mc Coy that!" Archie tells his friend as if they would listen to Jughead.

" Oh Mayor Mc Coy? See, Look Mc Coy has just arrested all my friends for no reason. Why do care any way man? I thought you and Betty didn't want anything to do with me, right?" Jughead says to Archie in a angry low voice.

" I'm sorry about what happened, and how it happened. And as for Betty, you should maybe talk to her." Archie tells Jughead as his phone then rings.
" We got to go, Tall boy wants to talk." Jughead says as we both get up from the booth, and leave the diner..

As we drive over to where Tall Boy wanted to meet with Jughead, we were actually confused is what this place actually was. As we entered, it seemed to be rather busy. We both had no idea were Tall boy was so we just roamed around and then went downstairs.

As we look around downstairs we see a whole drug lab company.

" Sit down kid, we have business to discuss." Tall boy tells Jughead as he then takes a quick glance my way before focusing on the boy again.

" Tall boy what the hell is this? Where are we?" Jughead questions his dad's best friend, as I then felt someone walk up behind us.
" You are in my house." I hear a deep voice say as I turn to see an attractive guy smirking down at me, as he takes a strand of my hair before playfully messing with it. I shiver under his touch but then give him a look of disgust, before slapping his hand away.

What a fuck boy..

The kid chuckles before walking past me chuckling at us both. " It's the house of the dead." He says proudly while sitting down.

" I'm sorry who the hell are you?" Jughead asks with confidence, while pointing at the shirtless fuck boy.
" Easy Jughead. Now, Kai speaks for the Ghoulies." Tall boy tells Jughead, as I look back at Kai smirking.
" The heat on us in our ranks depleted, and our tribes need to unite—and that's gonna be easier if you endorse this partnership." Tall boy says leaning towards staring down Jughead.

" Me?" Jughead asks; confused on why he had to seal the deal.
" You are the leaders son that carries the weight tab, especially with our younger members." Tall boy explains to his best friends son.

" Tall boy! They are the reason Southside was even rated them and their Jingle-Jangle." Jug tries to tell the older man.
" Chaos is what we drive, you better get used to it." Kai says as I sarcastically chuckle as if I couldn't believe this fucking douche.

" Kai says as I sarcastically chuckle as if I couldn't believe this fucking douche

" What a absentminded, inconsiderate cocky douche bag." I mumble as Tall boy looks at me then at Jughead.
" Are you seriously going to do this to my dad? You're supposed to be his right hand." Jughead reminds Tallboy.

" The Northside declared war today." Tall boy says standing up while looking at us two.
" Your old man ain't here to call the shots. And yeah, I'm his right hand man so that makes me de facto leader here and now. Things are changing Jones, so either you change with them or you suffer the consequences." Tallboy says to Jughead and I, while fuckboy is watching us with a smirk, while chugging some alcohol.

" Revolve or die baby; revolve or die." Kai says smiling looking over to me making me roll my eyes.
" Go to hell." I spat as he licked his smirking lips, and before winking at me.
" Let's go Jug." I say as we both walk out of there pissed, and meet up with Archie.

" This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulies, this is a hostile take over!" Jughead says furious as I begin to rub my head from a migraine that I got earlier.
" Uh, god.. and who knows how long Tall Boy has been waiting on betraying us!" He says walking back and fourth in front of Archie and I.
" Maybe I stall just until Sweet Pea, and Toni get out! I just hope they rather go to war with the Ghoulies instead of- dealing Jingle Jangle." Jughead says thinking out loud, and losing hope in himself. This causes my heart to drops thinking about them both, mostly Sweet pea.

" Jughead you joined the Serpents to keep the peace." Archie reminds his friend while Jughead continues ranting.
" My dad would never let this happen, so neither will I! So unless you have any other ideas-" Jughead begins to tell his friend.
" Not us. But Jug, what you just said." I say interrupting Jug, pointing out that he could get advice from his father.