G&G

As I stir awake on my air mattress due to loud voices chatting outside my tent, I immediately groan

As I stir awake on my air mattress due to loud voices chatting outside my tent, I immediately groan. This new living situation defiantly would have to get some use too.

I then sat up straight while rubbing my tired face, revealing left over mascara had rubbed off my hand. I have slept with my makeup on due to last nights events. Sweet Pea and I had a moment last night, but it didn't mean we were back together. We both cleared things up and forgiven but it would certainly take awhile for us to get back the way it used to be. Plus Sweets still had to deal with ending things with Josie, which he probably would take forever to do.

I look over and reach for my phone noticing it was 8:00 already, which met I was going to be late for school. I slowly began to get ready and started to grab a few hygiene products,extra clothes, and a towel to get ready for a shower.

As I walk out of my tent with my bag I notice A bare chest Sweets. My eyes lingered for a bit until his own eyes looked over at me, causing him to smirk. I then roll my eyes and pass the boy, who annoyingly followed me to the showers.
"Where are you headed?" He asks causing me to turn slightly, showing off my glorious shower bag, which was just a reuse-able grocery store bag.
"I'm going to take a shower since I couldn't last night." I tell him as I walked to the graffitied shower rooms.

"Can I join you?" He flirts from behind before leaning on the wall beside me. I give him an annoyed expression before shoving my seventy-five cents in.
" I don't think Josie would like to be sharing her boy-toy." I sassily day as the door unlocks, allowing me to swing the shower room door open.

I then notice Sweets now giving me an unimpressed glance my way, causing me to force a smile his way.
" You can't have both of us." I tell him as I enter the shower room, and locking it behind me.

Once I was at school Betty pulled me into a room revealing Kevin,Reggie, and Josie. I immediately roll my eyes at the sight of the girl, and look over at Betty. "This better be good." I tell Betty before standing beside Reggie, who was the farthest away.

Once Betty informs us about what her mom told her, everyone was rather confused.
"Hold up, your telling me that my mother was a rule-breaking anti-activist in high school?" Josie asks.
" And she and my dad were together back then?" Kevin asks as well, causing Betty to nod in agreement.

"I don't buy it." Reggie states making Betty roll her eyes in pure annoyance.
"Why not? Do you all think your parents would tell you everything they've done in their lives? I think not." I say causing Josie to roll her eyes at me this time.

"There's no way my old man hanged out and did some cos-play with a group of lame ass nerds." Reggie states causing the two to glare over at Reggie.
" It's true Reggie!"
" And you want us to find out what exactly?" Josie asks. "My suspicion is that whoever was writing the game back then, is running it now. Which is why we need to stop them before things can get any worse." Betty explains while Josie just smiles at the blonde girl in amusement making me want to punch her right in her face.

"Wait, What are you trying to say?" Kevin asks.
"That one of our parents might be responsible for what happened to Dilton and Ben." Josie says as if it weren't possible.
"Maybe but that's why you can't tell them that you already know about their midnight club, okay? You have to be careful when you ask them about what they know." Betty tells them causing me to raise my hand, catching Betty's attention.
"Due to my situation with my father, what do you want me to do?" I ask.
" I need you to help me do some more digging." She says causing me to nod in agreement.

I was currently huddled in my tent with my camp light beside me while researching some more history about the game. The weirdest part is that this game was only found in Riverdale, which was confusing. I mean Betty's theory has to be correct, or this would be some type of witchcraft.

Out of nowhere an arrow shoots beside my leg, and pierces through my air mattress, causing it to deflate. "What the hell?!" I yell as I stand up and remove the arrow, and exit the tent furiously.

My eyes search for the culprits, which were not far from my tent. I immediately walk over to Fangs and Sweet Pea who were playing with Cheryl's bow & arrows. "You imbeciles almost shot me!" I yell angrily while showing the arrow that almost pierced me. They choose to ignore me and shoot another one, causing three more familiar faces to show up.
"What's going on here fellas?" Jughead asks as Toni and Cheryl glare at the two angrily.
"Toni and I were in her tent having a—Rendezvous..." Cheryl began to say flipping her long red hair. "When this arrow shot right through it! Three feet from the left and I would be missing an eye right now." Toni says pissed causing me to show off my arrow as well.

"Same goes for me, but one of you dimwits, owe me a new air mattress." I say crossing my arms while glaring at Sweets. "We were practicing our aim, you know, for the next quest!" Fangs exclaims before hitting Sweets chest playfully.
"We are going to go off board, to take G&G into the real world!" Sweets states causing my eyebrows to furrow. "You've been playing that stupid game?" I ask clearly in shock.

" We heard other group you're doing it." 
"Tuff, I'm the game master so I'll tell you when we go off board." Jughead informs them making me give Jughead a confused glare. "Wait, What?" I sat under my breathe.
" You're the Serpent King Jones, isn't that enough? We are your foot soldiers in real life, and we still have to be in the game? Down in the mud, taking all the risks?"Sweets asks causing me to roll my eyes at his comment.
"Sweet Pea do not start this again." I tell him making him roll his eyes with attitude.

"Cheryl, grab your bow and notch an arrow." Jug head orders making me let out a annoyed sigh.
"Jones, Wait, What are you doing?" Toni asks while standing beside me as her girlfriend follows his orders.

Jughead says nothing and stands behind a tree and placed a beer can on top of his head, causing all of us give a shocked expression.
"Come on, fire!" He tells Cheryl.
"He's not serious is he?" Sweets asks.
"Fire, dead-eye!" Jughead eyes craze-like causing Cheryl to do as he was told, making the boys to freak out behind Cheryl.

We then watch Jug wall back to Sweet pea with a serious glare, making the large bow almost bow down to Jug. "Sweet Pea, if you have something to prove, get against the tree." Jughead says throwing him a beer can making Sweets to be taken a back.
"Wait, What?" He asks looking over at my worried eyes, before shaking his head in disapproval.
" Hell no, you're crazy." Sweets says throwing the can down at the floor.
" No, I'm game master... which means this is my game, my rules. You guys want to go on some quest and prove your bad asses, you'll get your chance, but not until I say so—Don't defy me again..." Jughead days before walking away.

I then look over at the two boys still pissed off at the whole arrow situation.
"One of you still owe me a new air mattress." I say before walking back to my tent.

The game was clearly getting to Jugheads head...