Summer

An: I finally updated, Ik. Shocker. I've been busy, and will most likely have slow updates. But I'll try my best to update as fast/much as I can. <3 
p.s: might be few errors? Idk. Apologies in advance.
———

Fast forward the past few months, and I couldn't even explain to anyone everything that has happened

Fast forward the past few months, and I couldn't even explain to anyone everything that has happened. It would be rather difficult for me to due to the fact of there being so much.

To start off Archie was arrested for a murder he did not commit, Archie & his father still welcomed all the homeless Serpents shelter, and Archie became a Serpent, and so did Cheryl. Then may I add, Betty's father ended up being the murderer, Chic disappeared, and my dad & veronicas father had almost everyone in town wrapped around their finger.

Oh, and how could I forget? My dad ended up Black mailing me back into his home. He told me it'd be better off if I left Tomis & my moms motel room, and comeback home before he'd end up doing something rash. So I went home, and realized Veronicas father was also keeping him company. They told me If I didn't want Tomis or my mother to end up like Archie, then I'd have to follow simple instructions...

1. Leave Riverdale with my dad for the summer
2. Ignore my friends and anyone in the Serpents
3. Hang out with the Ghoulies from now on.

I was beyond pissed but I eventually agreed. I couldn't believe my father would end up black mailing me like this, and get away with it. I didn't need anyone getting hurt because of me not complying to follow three simple instructions...

It killed me to just pack up my things and leave without telling Sweetpea, but it was for the best of everyone. My mom and Tomis were sent back to the rehab center, with high security. I wasn't happy with that because they were obviously off drugs... I had no say either way.

So my dad and I then spent two whole months in Italy. The whole trip was just my dad trying to win me back as his daughter, which helped, but didn't fix everything between us. My phone was also disabled this whole trip so I couldn't reach any of my friend, unfortunately. So when I arrived back home, and my dad finally enabled my phone back again, I noticed many missed phone and text messages. Of course my dad had to be present if I wanted to go on the device, which I hated.

40 missed calls & 20 texts from Sweet Pea
30 text messages from Fangs
24 missed texts from Toni
10 missed calls & 60 texts from Betty
5 missed calls from Jughead.
1 missed call from Veronica.
2 missed texts from Archie.

There were many similar texts asking along the lines of, where did I go?, was I was still alive? , and informing me that Sweet Pea is going crazy without me. But the one text that caught my eye was from a week ago & from Betty...

If you see this I hope you are okay, and return soon. I miss you. There's there's a lot going on with Archie and others at the moment......ugh Ik it's not my place to tell but Sweetpea kinda has started a fling with Josie after you left.

My heart dipped in sadness, and my mind began to flood with questions. Did he seriously give up on me? That fast? Since when did Sweets have a thing for that pussy cat? Duh Danny... because he most likely ended up banging her— well... pussy cat, if you know what I mean.

My dad saw the text message too so obviously I couldn't hide it. My dad literally just gave me that 'told you so' look while trying his best to comfort me.

Maybe my dad was right? Maybe I should've stirred away from Sweets when I had the chance... I gave him my all, I gave him my heart, my everything.
I knew I couldn't blame him for cheating. Is it cheating? We didn't break up, I mean, but I still left...I mean? It's only been two months... you don't see me banging a hunk of a Italian because it's summer break and I'm away from my boyfriend, do you?

So while everyone was having fun at Cheryl's pool party, I stayed home listening to my dad's plans with Hiram and the Ghoulies. I hated the Ghoulies for obvious reasons, and the fact my dad wanted me to be associated with them disgusted me. I was a Serpent, and always would be one. That's something he could never change...

I sat on my window seat in my room, peering out into the distant while reading some book that was given to me for summer homework. Although, I haven't been able to read one single page of it. I felt lonely, and saddened. I was imprisoned in my own home. When my dad wasn't home, he'd assign my own body guards to watch over me, and drive me places.

I wanted to retaliate against everything, I wanted to do something crazy, and I desperately wanted to rebel against my father. But I knew I couldn't, so I did something I'd never thought I'd do in my life.
I cut my long brown hair, and I felt good about it. I felt like a new person, although everything that has happened so far. When my dad caught notice of my new look he was rather shocked. Not that he didn't like it, but the fact of me doing such a thing. You could say that my hair was some girls dream, it was long, thick, and healthy—But now it was just short.

" Penny wants to chat with you about you being a possible side-woman for the Ghoulies." My dad informs me from across the dinning table, where we were both seated at.

My eyes furrowed in confusion, while chewing the last of my Brussel-Sprouts. There was absolutely no way I'd ever become a Ghoulie.
" I told you I would hang out with them, not become one." I told my father causing him to roll his eyes, and give me a stern look.
" Just think about it, It would be good for—"
" It would be good for you, dad. It only benefit you in the end. —Im a Serpent for life, remember that." I state sternly before getting up from the table, grabbing my dinner plate, and walking towards my room to eat in peace.