Riverdale High

The next day, I drove to my new school

The next day, I drove to my new school. Since I didn't know where to exactly Park, I decided to park beside the Serpent bikes. As I get out of my car I couldn't help but notice many Northsiders eyeing me down already. The Serpent jacket was defiantly a target, but I wasn't worried. As I began to walk towards the school door, I then spotted Toni, Fangs, Jughead and Sweets before entering the school.

It seemed like forever since I was here...
I kinda missed it...

As the bell rings as we enter, many eyes were on us. We all walked down the hallway as a group, with Jughead leading us down towards Archie and a smiling Veronica.

" Friends." She says rather happily causing me to raise my eyebrow.
" On the half of the students and faculty of Riverdale High; Welcome to your new school!— to ease this transition, I set up the desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. We encourage each of every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is, fair Riverdale. " She says looking at all of us with a smile. I'm pretty sure she had all of that speech planned out.

" Stand down Eva Prone." We all heard a voice say loudly as we then watch a famaikar redhead walk down the stairs with her posey, which made my eyes roll almost immediately.

" There's that school spirt, Danny and I fondly remember." Jughead sarcastically says, as we all eyes down Cheryle Blossom in her red dress.

As the redhead and her posey walked closer towards us, I could feel Toni tense beside me.
" Cheryle; No one invited fascist Barbie to the party."   Veronica says standing up for us.
" Wrong Veronica; no one invited Southside scum to our school.— Listen up, Ragge muffins! I will not allow Riverdale High above average GPA to suffer because classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. —So please, do us all a favor to find another school to debase with your hard scrapple ways." Cheryle says as I feel Toni walk away from my side to slowly closer to Cheryle.

" Why don't you come over here, and say it to my face!" Toni says clearly wanting to rip the redheads locks out her her pretty skull.

I then walked beside Toni, to back her up if anything went down, and everyone else behind us to do as well.
" Provably, Queen of the buskers." Cheryle says to Toni as she walks closer to us clearly not giving two fucks.

Until Archie steps in the middle of the two before anything went down.
" Okay Guys, everyone. Can we just put our Southside and Northside differences apart, and start over." Archie says causing my eyes to widen in surprise.

" You don't speak for the Bulldogs Andrews, and need I to remind you that these greasers snakes, showed up at your place to kick your ass." Reggie remind Archie as I then feel someone tense up behind me a lightly move me aside.

" Might as we'll finish what we started." Sweets says trying to get in Reggie's face but Jughead holds him back.

" I'm so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now!" Veronica exclaims as I then heard a loud voice erupt.

" Alright that's enough, pomp and circumstance. Everyone get to class now!" The principles voice says causing many kid to then scatter.

After getting our schedules, getting out lockers, and filling out some papers, Vernonica decided it would be a great idea to introduce herself and the others to us in the student longe.

" I don't believe we met; Veronica lodge." Veronica says before shaking Topaz's hand.
" The Avenue of lodges." Jughead tells Topaz as he takes a bite out of his chip while holding his finger up.
" Toni Topaz."
" Oh— like the purple color gemstone! Love it." Veronica says causing Toni to smile giddy.

I ship it. Low key...

" And I'm Josie McCoy, formerly of the Pussycats; now just Josie,— and this is Kevin."  Josie tells everyone as I then watch Kevin make eye contact with Fangs.

" What's your name?" Kevin asks him, as if he was interested in knowing the boy.
" Fogerty, but you can call me Fangs.—Your last name is Keller right?" Fangs asks while chewing on his red licorice.
" How'd you know that?" Kevin asks confused.
" Jaquen and I used to hang out a lot. He used to talk about you all the time." Fangs informs Kevin as the boys eyebrow raises causing me to smile giddily as I take notice that the two made eye contact for awhile until Fangs broke it...

Interesting...

" You guys!" I heard the principles voice ring angrily making us all snap our heads.
" Yes, you! Come with me, now!" He shouts as we all then got up and followed the principle through the hallways until I notice Reggie waiting us with a smirk on his face.

My eyebrows immediately furrow until I notice the Riverdale logo on the floor was covered with a graffiti snake. Which might I add looked horrible.

" Which if you defaced our school seal with this graffiti?" The principle asks while pointing towards it. But before anyone could respond Asshole boy Reggie over here opens his mouth.
" This is what they do principle Weatherbee they tag their turf." He says obviously knowing he did this himself but now wants to blame it on us.

" Oh my god Reggie can you be any more transparent." Veronica asks the boy but he doesn't look directly at her.
" Effective immediately no gang behavior of any kind will be tolerated mosque at this moment; No more Serpent jackets." Principle Weatherbee tells us causing all of us to get mad.

" What?"
" Are you kidding me?"
" Seriously!"

" No more Serpent jackets!- All tattoos will be covered, possession of any gang paraphernalia whatsoever will lead to an immediate suspension. Are we clear?." He tells us as I then start glaring at Reggie, as he just smirks at me as if he won.

" That's all." Weather bee says before walking off, causing all of us to walk away clearly pissed.