Protector

Sweets and I were currently playing a game a pool at the Whyte Wrym, whilst talking about our friendship/relationship

" You better catch up or you are going to loose again Sweets." I comment smirking over to the boy as he smiles a bit before shaking his head at me. I watch him giving his ball a hard shoot, causing two ball stripped ball to successfully fall into the hole.

" I think you better catch up." He tells me smirking as I groan and look down at the pool balls that were left.

" I miss this you know." I heard Sweets admit causing my eyes to look up and meet his. I looked rather surprised, since he wasn't being sarcastic nor snarky. I immediately smile softly at the boy.
" Me too—I'm sorry ." I say before frowning as my eyes fall back onto the pool table.
" For What?" He asks.
" For the argument, the break, just about everything that went bad between us." I tell him honestly as I look up seeing him looking over at me with soft eyes.

" It wasn't your fault Dan'. I was being a jealous asshole, not you." Sweet tells me as I bend down and take my shot at a solid red ball, but it misses. I let out a groan, and then watch the pool stick remove from my hands. I watch Sweet pea look down at me, a few feet away in front of me.
" Everything started falling apart when we broke up, and I'm scared." I honestly tell Sweets with tears in my eyes as flashbacks of memories fell into my mind again.

I then feel SP's two strong arms wrap around me, and pull me into his chest.
" You don't have to be afraid anymore, not when I'm around." He whispers in my ear, making butterfly's fly in my stomach.

Beep*beep*beep*

I groan and let go of Sweets before grabbing my phone from my Serpent jacket, and answer it without checking who.
" Hello?" I say a bit frustrated that whoever ruined Sweets and I's moment.
" Danny, I need your help." I heard Toni's voice say, causing me to furrow my brows.
" What's up?" I ask.
" Cheryl went missing, and I asked her mom. She said Cheryl is in a boarding school in Switzerland and I know that woman is lying. Can you help me find her when we are all free?" Toni says kind of in panic that her crush was missing.

" Toni of course, I'll see you then." I say as she thanks me before hanging up.
" Topaz in trouble?" Sweets asks me, as I shake my head.
" Just girl problems— So... How about another game of pool?" I ask smiling at the boy.
" You are on." he says handing me the pool stick.