ASAP

After I informed my mother about the information, she had clearly many emotions

After I informed my mother about the information, she had clearly many emotions. Although luckily I kept her sane and steady. I gave her the whole story about me joining the Serpents after the incident, and how I was worried about my family's safety. I told her how I met my friends, Sweet Pea, and all the crazy shit I did behind my fathers back.

She felt betrayed from my father, and she was clearly devastated at how he could be so laid-back, and never home after that. I explained his job, and opened up about how shady it's been. I told her about the Lodges, and about how they are taking over the whole town.

After explaining to her, I informed her about making sure why she and Tomis must stay quiet about everything. Their lives were on the line, and I didn't need them gone when I finally got them back.
——
" You sure you want to head off to school? I can take you." My mom says in a rushed tone, while following me out of my house.
" Mom, I'm fine. Relax okay? —Love you." I tell her whole forcing a smile.

As I enter the school, I walk over to my locker seeing my boyfriend leaning on it, while smirking over at me.

" Hey." I say forcing a smile up to my boyfriend which immediately caught his attention. Right away he caught on that something definitely was not right.

" You okay Dan?" He asks carefully, looking over with worried eyes. I hook my arm with his before starting to walk into the Serpents classroom that was a few ways down the hallway.
" Not really, but it can wait." I say honestly as we enter the classroom beside one another.
" You sure?" He asks me, before stopping me from walking towards my normal seat.
" Yeah, after school." I say before sitting on my usual desk between Fangs and SP.
——
Jughead leaned in front of the empty teachers desk, as our free period started.
"War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw. Her old adversaries, the Ghoulies, has been released. Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood. They're gunning for a re-match. They want war." Jughead announces, before the classroom door is pushed violently open.

Reggie, Archie, Moose, Kevin, and the rest of their bulldogs walk in.
" Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie's automatically ask with straight anger.

" What the help is going on? This is a private meeting." Jughead asks in annoyance before walking towards Reggie.
" I'm guessing it was you Sweet Pea." Reggie exclaims, immediately pouting fingers. I felt Sweet Pea tense up, and walk over to the boy.

" Reggie that's enough." Archie tells his friend as I walk behind my boyfriend. Clearly I didn't like the idea of Sweet Pea hooking up with the girl, so immediately I go into defense mode.
" What you don't think so Danny?" Reggie asks with his eyebrows raising when glancing my way. Before I could say anything, Sweet pea interrupts.

" You ass, I didn't even know Midge. But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs!" SweetPea spats over to Reggie.

Hot headed Reggie then goes into attack mode, and pushes my boyfriend backwards. This causing the boy to start fighting.

Fangs immediately helps me pull SweetPea away from Reggie before someone got hurt, while Toni & Jughead pull Serpents away from the football players. While Archie contains his group of friends as well. Jughead screams making everyone go silent, but two sides are still glaring dangerously at one another.

" I didn't hook up with Midge." SweetPea immediately blurts out as I walk out of the school. I sigh, and then see Fangs slowly walk up to us both.
" I did." Fangs whispers to us as my eyes widen.
" B-but I didn't kill her; I swear." He says to me while tripping over his words in nervousness.

I look up at a concerned Sweet Pea, and see a anxious Fangs in front of me.
" I know that you could never do that; but you need to inform Jughead ASAP." I tell him with stern eyes, as I grab tight ahold of his shoulders.
" Okay?" I say making sure he would.
" Okay." He says nodding with tears in his eyes, as I immediately hug him.
———

The next day, Jughead informed that Fangs should stay low until he's brought in for questioning. We all knew we'd have to protect him when the day would come, which came sooner then expected.

" Danny! Jughead!" I heard a voice yell, causing us to both turn and see a frantic Toni.
" Did you see it?" Toni asks us as we furrow our eyebrows in confusion.
" See What?" Jug asks, before Toni pulled out her phone.
" Fangs was dating Midge, and he didn't tell Sheriff Keller." Toni says showing us a video of Midge and Fangs.

" Where'd you get this video?" Jug asks Toni.
"It was posted on the Registers Website, somebody leaked it. It makes Fangs look guilty as sin." Toni explains making Jug and I look up at one another in worry.

Out of nowhere the announcements turned on and the Principle called Fangs Fogerty to the office.
" Where's Fangs?" I ask Toni in frantic before we three began sped walking.
" I don't know, why?"She asks in worry.
" We need to find him before the dark circle does." Jug explains as we run into the devil himself.

" What the hell? That video is everywhere? How did it get out?" He asks in frantic.
" We have to get you out of here, alright?" Jug tells the boy. Right on cue, the dark circle were on our asses.

"You're dead, Vixen killer!" Reggie yells pointing fingers at Fangs, while stroking down the stair way.
" This way." I yell grabbing Fangs wrist and starting to storm the other way. But we are stopped by the cops themselves.
"Mr. Fogerty, we need you to come with us." The new Sheriff tells Fangs, as I let go of his wrist.

" I didn't do anything!" Fangs exclaims trying to go the other way but the jocks were blocking his way. He was clearly trapped, but he tries to push his way through. This only ends up a cop slamming him into a wall, causing a knife to drop from his pocket.

As Fangs gets slams onto the floor, he then gets handcuffed. Jughead just stares unknowingly at the situation.