¡Enamorado!

Carrie the Musical was currently going on and all my friends happened to be interested in being apart of the play

Carrie the Musical was currently going on and all my friends happened to be interested in being apart of the play. Although I was not, which they found offensive.

Kevin made Jug the Videographer, and made me the photographer for the brochure for the event and yearbook.

" Sweet Pea you are going to make me late, and I don't need Kevin to kill me." I tell the boy as he the goes back to attach his lips with mine while the bell rings. I then pulled away from his lips whilst still smiling at the boy.
" He will kill me." I add, raising my eyebrows as he started to back me up onto the theatre door slowly.
" Over my dead body." He smirks before tightening his grip on my lips before placing his lips on mine, making the theatre door push open.

" Okay that's enough, get to class." I say chuckling, pushing the boy off of me as he pouts. He then looks over my shoulder, and I see everyone starring.
" You are late." Kevin shouts causing me to roll my eyes.
" Blame Green Giant over here, he was keeping me hostage." I say jokingly while walking backwards eyeing my boyfriend. I then watch him wave goodbye over to Fangs, then me before exiting the theatre.

As I made my way beside Jughead, I began to take pictures of everyone in the circle. Once I finished, I took a seat beside Fangs.

"Okay Act 1, Scene 1." Kevin says as everyone flips they're pages of the play book.

" Before we begin, Ive heard whisperings of some of you don't think I'm fit to play, or sing the role of Carrie White."Cheryl tells everyone standing up, making everyone look over at her.
" So to settle this once and for all—"She begins to say.
" Okay, Cheryl." Kevin begins to say but is interrupted by Cheryl's loud singing voice.
" Uh, Cheryl!" Kevin tried to interrupt her but she goes on with singing.

This left Toni standing up on her feet, and clapping at her girlfriends performance, and some others like myself to clap as well.

"Wow, I think we can speak for everyone that was undeniable Cheryl." Kevin says as we watch Cheryl walk off but is stopped in her tracks by a whipping sound; seconds before a sand bag almost falling onto her.

She immediately screams and everyone's eyes widen in shock.
———

The next day everyone was practicing their performance on stage after school, allowing me to snap some shots for Kevin to review later. I then took a seat besides Jughead and Sweet Pea who was just waiting for this all to be over and done with so we could hang out later.

Cheryl and Josie both had to sing about friendship, which made Cheryl awkward, and she was defiantly not having it.

" Stop! Stop! Stop!" Cheryl says causing Josie to stop singing.
" Okay Cheryl I'm the only one who is allowed to stop!" Kevin tells the girl, a bit upset.
" I can't do this! I can't have you hating me when we are singing a song about friendship! I know that everything I did was legit crazy, Josie." Cheryl begins to say to the girl.
"—But I was wrestling with some dark Carrie White like demons, and I'm so, so, so, sorry. So please forgive me." Cheryl tells the girl, as I hear Sweet Pea scoff. I then nudge my elbow in his chest area making him wince.

They both then began singing together once again, and hug one another making everyone smile.
———

After the practice of the musical, Sweet pea drove me back home. As I got off his motorcycle, I then took off the helmet and placed it on the back of his seat.
" Thanks for the ride home." I say before kissing his lips, he just pulls away and nods. His brown eyes told me something, like if he needed to get something off his chest.
" Dan, can I ask you something?" He asks.
" Of course."
" When am I ever going to meet your parents? I mean since this is a serious relationship and all." He asks making my smile fade.

" Soon, it's just they all seem to be busy you know? I never get to see my dad much, so Ill have to make a day out of it." I tell him as he nods before looking at the ground.
" You know that I love you?" I ask nudging his shoulder playfully, making him look up.
" I love you too." He says before pulling me in for a long loving hug. You know? Like one of those bear hugs when someone taller than you basically hugs your head with they're arms, pulling you close.

As I walk over to my front door, I wave over to him before entering my house. As I entered I saw Tomis and my mom run away from the window and over to the living room couches.

" Are you both serious?" I ask laughing at them, as they pretend they weren't just snooping.
" We have no idea what you talking about." Tomis says "reading" his magazine.

" Mhm, well I wanted to ask you guys something." I say as they both dart their heads up to look at me, the same time.
" My boyfriend wants to meet you guys; like for dinner." I tell them as my moms eyes and smile widen, while Tomis's eyebrow raises in confusion.

" He wants to?" He asks confused as he tilts his eyeglasses down.
" Yes! Of course, when?" My mom asks happily, as I playfully roll my eyes and smirk at her actions.
" I don't know, preferably when everyone is free. Especially my dad since he's always gone doing work for the lodges." I say with venom as my dad and his sketchy ass job popped back in my mind.

" Of course, when he comes home I'll talk to him." My mom tells me as I nod.
" Why does he want to?" Tomis asks again confused, making me roll my eyes.
" Because I love him, and he loves me?" I say to Tomis as more like a question as my mom looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

"mi bebé está enamorado!" My mom practically yells with tears in her eyes before running to hug me.
" Babe she just loves the kid, she isn't in love! That is total different thing Mí amor. She's too young for that shit!" Tomis says practically rolling his eyes.
" My baby is growing up!" She says tightening her grip on me.

Well Sweet Pea will love to hear about this...