Hill

Today was just another regular school day for SinB. She attended all of her classes like usual and ate lunch. After school was over she went straight home.
"Hi SinB. How was school?" Her mother asked.
"Boring like usual"
"Have a different perspective"
"Hard to have a good perspective about a hell hound like that" She coldly responded.
"Yah! What did I say about swear words!?"
"Whatever I'm going to my room!" I stormed off into my room and slammed the door.

Hours passed as SinB played the guitar quietly so her mother wouldn't hear. She even skipped dinner because she was playing the guitar.

SinB heard her mom coming upstairs so she slid her guitar underneath her bed and swiftly grabbed her bag and pulled out papers and a pen to make it look as if she were studying.
"Your dinner is cold now"
"I'm not hungry"
"You need to eat"
"I said I'm not hungry" SinB responded with a slightly mean tone.
"I'm worried about you"
"What's there to worry about? I'm fine"
"I'm worried about your health. It's bad for your health if you don't eat"
"I said I'm fine. Don't worry mom I'll eat later. I'm just not hungry right now" SinB fake smiled to reassure her mother.
"Alright I'm heading to bed"
"What? Why? It's only 5:00"
"Yeah but I'm really tired. Today is my day off and I want to get some rest. Don't stay up to late"
"I won't. Love you"
"Goodnight" her mother shut the door and SinB went back to quietly playing her guitar.

SinB never went downstairs and ate like she said she would. Her father just left for work about an hour ago. It was now 9:00. The sky would've been pitch black but the moon and stars provided dim lighting.

SinB of course grabbed her guitar and made her way towards the hill.
__________________________
"Goodnight Yerin, I'm going to bed"
"Goodnight Mom. I'll see you tomorrow night"
"You're not gonna wake up during the day time at all?"
"No. What's the point?"
"I don't know. Goodnight my dear"
"Bye" Yerins mother shut the door. Yerin waited approximately 15 minutes until she knew her mother was asleep.

Yerin grabbed her blanket, her phone and her earphones and made her way towards the hill. When she reached the top of the hill there was a girl laying on the grass staring up at the stars.

Yerin noticed something laying down next to the girl but couldn't quite make out what it was. When she got closer she realized what the object was. It was a guitar.

Yerin sat down besides the girl without hesitation. Yerin was expecting the girl to make some sort of movement due to shock but she didn't move at all.

Yerin wondered why but soon realized it was because the girl has her eyes closed and Yerin was so silent that the girl didn't even know she was there.

Yerin plugged her earphones into her phone and put the earphones into her ears and turned on her music. Calming music was playing which made Yerin feel more relaxed and calm.

Suddenly the girl shot up and turned to face Yerin.
"Huh?!" Her eyes widened. Yerin just blankly stared at the girl who was in shock.
"Hello" Yerin said as if the girl next to her wasn't a stranger.
"Hi?"
"What are you doing out here so late?" Yerin asked.
"I could ask you the same thing" The girl responded.
"That's personal"
"Exactly" The girl laid back down and stared up at the stars again.
"I see. The sky is beautiful isn't it?"
"Yes it is. Why are you talking to me like I'm someone you talk to on a regular basis? I'm a stranger to you and you are a stranger to me"
"Because I don't get to talk to much people" Yerin responded.
"You're like me eh? You don't talk to people at school? What about your friends?"
"I don't have friends nor do I go to school"
"Lucky. School is a pain in my a-"
"I'd love to go to school" Yerin cut the girl off.
"Why don't you go to school?"
"Because I can't"
"Why not?"
"That's personal"
"I understand" the girl awkwardly and sympathetically smiled.
"You play the guitar?" Yerin asked while eyeing the guitar.
"Yeah why?"
"Would you mind playing me a song?" Yerin smiled.
"I guess. I'm warning you though, I'm not that good"
"I'm sure you're great" Yerin gave the girl a thumbs up before she started playing.

Yerin was amazed. She wasn't just good, she was perfect. It sounded heavenly. Yerin wished she could turn back time just so she could keep listening.

When the girl finished she turned to face Yerin who had the biggest smile the girl had ever seen.
"You're not good at all!"
"I told-"
"You're phenomenal! That was heavenly! It was perfect!" Yerin interrupted as she threw her hands in the air.
"You're just saying-"
"I'm being 100% honest! That was a masterpiece"
"...thank you" the girl sheepishly smiled.
"You don't take compliments very well do you?" Yerin asked.
"I'm not used to compliments that's why" the girl frowned.
"That's interesting because there's a lot of great things I could say about you right now just by looking at you"
"Really?" The girls face lit up.
"No" Yerin kept a straight face.
"Oh..." the girl went back to frowning,
"I'm playing around don't take it to seriously"
"Oh I see" the girl stopped frowning.
"Low self esteem? No self confidence?"
"Pardon?"
"I'm guessing that you have low self esteem and no self confidence"
"Oh...you're right on. How could you tell?"
"I don't know. I just could. By the way, my name is Yerin, you are?"
"Right I didn't introduce myself. My name is SinB" SinB extended her hand to shake Yerins.
"You even have a beautiful name"
"Thanks...you do too"
"Well we should both probably head home"
"Yeah bye"
"Bye" they both stood up and walked home.

A/N: a video of SinB is everywhere right now. It's back from when she was a trainee in BigHit (at least that's what I heard) but I can't believe it's just now getting noticed when the song was released 5 years ago, almost 6 years ago I think. She's so cute with her bangs and braces though❤️❤️❤️😱👏🏻👌🏻

 She's so cute with her bangs and braces though❤️❤️❤️😱👏🏻👌🏻

Sorry the quality isn't that good. It's like people say, SinB moves her head to much. Go check out the video. It's called "I'm Da One" by JoKwon. She's at 1:38