Space

SinB spent the rest of the weekend in her room depress eating and bench watching random shows. Her mother tried to get her to come out but she refused. Her friends even texted her multiple times but she didn't reply to any of them. Not even Eunha.

She really must be sad. And it's all because of jealousy. SinBs never really felt this way before. It was new to her and she definitely did not like it. The feeling of jealously made her feel like her whole world was crumbling.

All this time she thought she was finally making a move on Yerin and getting close to her only to find out she is going on a date with a guy. She felt like her life was falling apart, slowly and painfully.

Of course when things are starting to get good something bad has to happen, that's just how life is. SinB finally decided to get up and get ready for school. She didn't bother taking a shower, she didn't care.

She might as well go to school in her pajamas. She put her uniform on and wore a messy hair tie. Although she ate a whole bunch of food over the weekend she didn't feel like eating breakfast today. Her stomache feels like it's in knots.

When she got to school Eunha was already waiting for her. She immediately noticed that SinB wasn't feeling to well.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm...fine" SinB immediately broke down in tears and hugged Eunha. Sowon was walking towards them but stopped when she saw Eunha patting SinBs back. Eunha gave Sowon the look that said 'just give her some time' before she shooed her away.

Sowon walked passed them and went straight into the building while giving Eunha a look of sympathy.

"Aw SinB what happened? You can tell me" Eunha rubbed SinBs back to calm her down. More and more students started to stare at them so Eunha just glared at them. SinB wasn't aware of anything, she didn't even know Sowon came by.

"She...she" SinB began to cry even more.

"Calm down SinB. Take a deep breathe" SinB breathed in and out 3 times before speaking.

"She and a guy kept flirting yesterday. They even kissed 3 times, well on the cheek but still. Then he asked her out on a date and she said yes" SinB burst into tears again.

"Wow I never knew you could be so emotional. You must really like this girl. I'm sorry SinB"

"It's not your fault. She just doesn't like me and I'm gonna have to learn to except that. She seemed like a straight girl anyways" SinB chuckled.

"Aw Eunbi don't laugh to try to hide the pain. Sometimes it's better to talk about problems. It really does help"

"This didn't help me at all Eunha. It only made it worst. I'm crying more now"

"Sometimes it's good to cry. Cry it all out"

"What would I do without you Jung Eunbi?" Then SinB started crying again when she said Jung.

"Not again. Why are you crying again?"

"I said Jung"

"And? That's my name so why does it matter?"

"Because she has the word Jung in her name too"

"Oh wow...this is gonna be a long day...a very long day"

"Can we have a movie marathon tonight? I don't even care if you bring Sowon. Bring everyone if you want"

"I'm fine with that. I'll tell the others"

"Eunha...what do I do? Avoid her? Forget her? Wait for my feeling to go away?"

"SinB...honestly...confess. It's the best thing to do honestly, get it off your chest"

"I can't. I refuse to"

"Then just try not to think of it for now. Don't think of her. Just think about how awesome girls night is gonna be tonight" Eunha smiled.

"Thank you Eunha, really"

"That's what friends are for. Plus I owe you a lot more from when you carried me home in the rain storm when we were 8"

"You still remember that?" SinBs eyes widened.

"Of course I do! How could I forget?"

"I thought I was the only one who remembered" SinB smiled sheepishly.

"Get to class now or we're gonna be late. I'll see you tonight"

"Bye Eunha" they parted ways. SinB didn't pay attention during class at all which is really gonna effect her grades. There's nothing left for her anyways so why does it matter? That's how she felt.

After school the 4 girls met up at SinBs house. Umji and Yuju bought snacks and drinks and Sowon and Eunha brought movies and board games.

SinBs mother didn't mind them coming over. She never really did, especially Eunha. SinBs mother has known Eunha since she was born. How? SinB and Eunhas mothers used to be best friends in high school and when they found out their kids were going to school together they decided to have a get together and they became friends again. They reunited after many years.

"Hey guys I just beat Sowon at monopoly!" Yuju threw her fist in the air and laughed at Sowon.

"I'm gonna win. You're going down Yuju. Don't you dare mess with me. I am the monopoly goddess" Eunha mocked Sowon and tried to imitate her voice.

"Yah! I said those words but I don't sound like that!" Sowon pouted.

"Yeah you sound more like an old lady" Umji laughed.

"Yeah well you sound more like a baby!" Sowon argued. Eunha and SinB were watching the girls play board games while the tv played in the background.

"You feeling any better?" Eunha nudged SinB.

"Huh? Yeah a little. Thanks"

"Stop thanking me. We're friends, it's what we do. We comfort one another"

"I never thought you'd act so mature" SinB smiled.

"There's the smile I missed" Eunha poked SinBs cheeks.

"I do have quite the smile I must admit"

"Don't flatter yourself Eunbi" Yuju said, still watching Umji and Sowon fighting over who won 2nd place.

"You're so childish Sowon! I won 2nd place!" Umji threw a bag of empty chips at Sowons face.

"No I did! You're the one being immature!" Sowon stuck her tongue out. Soon Yuju was standing in between them to keep them from fighting. Who knew that a game could make 2 best friends get in a psychical fight.

"So childish" Eunha mumbled and laughed at the sight. SinB was laughing but she was still in so much pain. Maybe she just needs some space. Some space away from Yerin.

A/N: did you guys see Gfriends 1st concert? It was so good that its indescribable

A/N: did you guys see Gfriends 1st concert? It was so good that its indescribable. I can't believe they did a dance to their song 'Rainbow' I felt like I was waiting forever for them to do a dance to it. They also had a lot of different outfits. I loved Sowons cover of Gashina. Did anybody else cry when SinB cried? The tears hit me so fast. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will look like😁🤦🏻‍♀️👌🏻❤️