You with me

For weeks upon weeks SinB and Yerin would meet up at the hill everyday at 9:00. Everyday Yerin took her medication, because of SinB. In the past Yerin would forget to take her medicine which never ended up well.

Today SinB decided to do something for Yerin. It was kind of like a surprise. SinB collected the supplies she would need and put them in her bag before heading off to the hill.

It was exactly 9:00 when SinB got there. To her surprise, Yerin was already there. SinB snuck up behind Yerin and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Guess who" SinB changed her voice so Yerin wouldn't know it was her.

"Hm I don't know, SinB" Yerin turned around and smiled.

"Damn...how'd you know?"

"We're the only ones that come here you little pabo!" Yerin ruffled SinBs hair.

"Hey don't mess up my hair! I worked hard on it" SinB whined.

"Oh really? And how long did it take exactly?"

"2 minutes and 5 seconds"

"And what exactly did you do with your hair?"

"...I brushed it" SinB admitted.

"Well then it looks like you're gonna have to brush it again"

"What do you m-" Yerin ruffled SinBs hair again except this time with more effort and she took off running. SinB chased after the girl but came to a halt when suddenly Yerin stopped.

"Yerin? Is there something w-"

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure is" they were both staring down at the city lights.

"So what's that bag for anyways?" Yerin asked, glancing at the bag.

"Oh right I almost forgot"

"So what's it for?"

"You said you haven't been to school in a long time right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Follow me"  SinB grabbed Yerins hand and dragged her along. They went back and worth from running to walking until they were in front of a school building. SinB looked over to see how happy Yerin was. SinB would say it's the biggest smile she's ever seen, but she was also crying.

"Yerin...why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's just...thank you so much!" Yerin pulled SinB into a bear hug.

"Oh...I'm glad you're happy"

"I have one question though, how do we get inside?"

"The front doors of course"

"The front doors aren't locked?"

"No the janitor doesn't lock the doors until 10:00 so he leaves in about 5 minutes"

"Don't let me wander off though, this place looks big"

"Don't worry, I won't let you go" Yerin looked down at their entwined hands while SinB kept pulling Yerin along.

SinB showed Yerin around the entire school. She brought Yerin to a class room and set her bag down on a table.

"Here take a seat" SinB pointed to a desk at the front of the class room.

"What are we doing?" Yerin asked.

"Do you like learning?"

"Yes"