Finally over

Day in and day out SinB couldn't sleep. She refused to sleep until she knew that Yerin was okay. And when the doctors told SinB that Yerin is okay she still didn't leave Yerins side.

"Wake up...please? For me? I missed you..." SinB stared at the unconscious girl for awhile before she stared down at the floor. That was until she heard a familiar voice.

"B?..." Yerins voice was low.

"Yerin! You're awake. I've been waiting so long"

"What happened?"

"You tried to kill yourself. You're lucky I was there to save you"

"About what I said..."

"I know. I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't know I was putting you in so much pain...but it's not my fault that you love me"

"I won't continue to hurt if you love me the same"

"I do love you Yerin. I love you so much" SinB kissed Yerins forehead.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" Yerin apologized.

"Please don't leave me okay? Please don't hurt me. You said I was hurting you and you want me to leave but I can't leave you...not now not ever. I need you Yerin, I really do. I'll give you my everything. Don't hurt me again" SinB eyes began to water.

"I love you...Eunbi" Yerin whispered.

"I love you more" SinB whispered back. Right as they were about to kiss Sowon burst through the door.

"Hey! Are you okay?! How many fingers am I holding up?! Tell me! Hurry!" Sowon was was inches away from Yerins face while holding up 3 fingers.

"....3" Yerin answered.

"Correct. She's fine. Let's go now" Sowon grabbed SinBs wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"What the hell Sowon?"

"What happened? I'm dying to know"

"Really? She tried to kill herself you dumbass"

"Why? What did she say? How did you find her?" Sowon questioned.

"I heard her crying so I followed the noise and it led me to the bathroom. She talked about how I'm hurting her and she can't bare another day...is it my fault? Unnie...."

"No no it's not your fault. Don't cry" Sowon wiped SinBs tears. Then suddenly an all too familiar voice spoke.

"Is she in there?" Natsume asked as he walked over to the door. SinB stood in front of the door to block him from going in.

"No" SinB said coldly.

"She my fiancée not yours now move"

"Yeah well she loves me not you"

"If she really didn't like me then she would refuse to marry me"

"She's being forced to"

"I said move!" He pushed SinB out of the way and rushed over to Yerin as if he actually cared for her. Sowon and SinB followed behind him.

"Natsume! I missed you so much" Yerin held her hands out for a hug.

"I missed you too, my love" he hugged her and pulled away after awhile.

"Will you be okay in the next few days so we can continue the wedding" Natsume asked.

"Yes I'll be fine" Yerin reassuringly smiled.

"I love you, Yerin. You know that?"

"I love you too Natsume" they kissed. They kissed right in front of SinB. Sowon kept an eye on SinB while watching the couple flirt.

SinB looked expressionless. She looked like she didn't care at all. It's like she expected this to happen. Maybe she did.

'That damn girl really is playing with my heart? Alright then, two can play at that game, Jung Yerin' SinB clenched her fist. SinBs knuckles turned white so Sowon grabbed her hands and looked SinB in the eyes.

"Calm down okay? We'll go out for lunch later. Just you and me" Sowon whispered.

"Are you paying?" SinB asked.

"Of course I am"

"Sounds great" SinB smiled.

"Well uh...me and SinB have to go. Get well soon" Sowon bowed. Yerin gave SinB a look of sympathy before she left.

"Thank you for getting me out of that room" SinB said as they walked to Sowons car.

"No problem. Who knows what would of happened if I didn't. He could've been a dead man" Sowon chuckled.

"Where are we going?" SinB asked once Sowon started the engine.

"The cafe to see Eunsoo. It's also your shift so you have to go"

"I almost forgot. Who covered my shift while I was gone?"

"Actually it's not someone who works there"

"Then who was it?"

"Actually, it was Eunha. She worked both shifts for you. She put all the money in an envelope and brought it to your house. It should be in your room on your desk"

"Tell her I said thanks okay?"

"Will do. Bye SinB" SinB got out of the car and got ready for her shift.

"Welcome back Eunbi"

"Hey Samuel"

"Eunsoo is in the back making coffee if you want to go talk to her for a little before it gets busy"

"Thanks. I'll be right back to help" SinB smiled before walking to the back of the cafe.

"Hey girl" SinB leaned against the counter and winked.

"Flirting with me?" Eunsoo asked.

"Well of course. Who wouldn't if they saw someone as hot as you?"

"Isn't Yerin hotter than me?"

"She's nothing but a pain in my ass"

"Again? Did she really?"

"Yeah. What a bitch am I right? She told me she wouldn't hurt me anymore and literally minutes after she goes and hurts me again. What is a girl supposed to do? I guess I'll just stay away from her. She is no good for me anyways"

"Well then you can date me. Call me if you ever feel lonely" Eunsoo winked as she kissed SinBs cheek.

"I will. I never feel lonely around you" SinB returned the kiss except she kissed her closer to the lips.

"Is Eunbi finally falling for me? It took me so long and so much work but now I finally get what I want! SinB will you go out with me?!" Eunsoo jumped up and down. SinB stared at her for while before answering.

"Why not? I'd love to!"