Girlfriend

"What...I never agreed to-"
"Yes you did now come on, we have a date to get to" Sowon linked her arm with SinB and dragged her away. SinB turned around to look at her friends and mouthed 'help me'. Yuju and Eunha were excited but also in shock while SinB was just confused and in disbelief.
'Damnit! Now students are gonna start rumors about me and Kim Sojung' SinB thought to herself and Sowon continued pulling her along to wherever they were going.

Soon after they were standing in front of an amusement park. Sowon was smiling while SinB just had a blank expression.

"Are you ready for our first date?" Sowon asked.

"When did I agree to a date?" SinB asked.

"When you agreed to the deal"

"I'm not datin-"

"Yes you are" Sowon cut SinB off.

"You barely know me so why do you like me?" SinB was curious as to why Sowon chose her out of all people.

"Because you're cute and I'd love to get to know you more"

"You shouldn't like someone for the way they look. I don't mind getting to know you but just know that I'm not romantically interested in you like most of the other students"

"That's fine. I'll work my way into your heart" Sowon smiled confidently.

"I'm not so isolated as you think I am"

"What do you mean?" Sowon asked.

"People don't have to work their way into my heart. I'm not as cold as people think I am. I have feelings too"

"Oh I see what you mean. I never thought you were anyways"

"I have 2 friends..."

"Yuju and Eunha?"

"How do you know their names?"

"I have 2 classes with that shortie, Eunha" Sowon answered.

"And Yuju?"

"I just see Eunha and her playing around all the time"

"Wow, stalker" Both SinB and Sowon chuckled.

"Eunha is very...what's the word?...childish" Sowon said.

"She's only that way when she's around Yuju and me because we're her friends. She's actually really mature"

"Why are we talking about them? Let's get on with our date!" Once again, Sowon linked her arm with SinBs and began walking towards the rides.

SinB didn't mind being on a "date" with Sowon but only because she was paying which meant she'll also probably pay for food. SinB practically saw this as an advantage. It's okay to be selfish sometimes.

"Where to first? Pick whatever you want, I don't mind" Sowon said.

"Roller coasters?"

"Sure but don't be surprised if I puke on you" Sowon chuckled.

"Noted" SinB smiled.

"Look I made you smile!" Sowon poked SinBs cheek.

"Whatever. I smile more than you think" SinB glared.

"I'm sure you do. Wow look at that roller coaster, wanna go?" Sowon looked up at the roller coaster in amazement.

"Of course! Look how cool it looks!" This time instead of Sowon dragging SinB, SinB was dragging Sowon. The line wasn't that bad either. They only had to wait for maybe 8 minutes. And that's not a lot considering how much people are here.