Emotions

"Are you done, SinB?" Yerin asked.

"Yeah. Those pancakes were delicious, only because I made them" SinB winked.

"Yes SinB, that's totally why" Yerin said sarcastically.

"I forgot to text my mom!" SinB jumped out of her seat. Right as SinB was about to run upstairs to grab her phone Yerin grabbed her wrist.

"What?" SinB looked over her shoulder.

"I uh...never mind" Yerin let go.

"You sure? You can tell me if something is wrong"

"It's just...I don't want you to leave. Will you carry me upstairs?" Yerin smiled sheepishly.

"Oh...I'm not sure I'm strong enough but I can try"

"Yay!" SinB carried Yerin upstairs in bridal style. She set her down and grabbed her phone when they got in the dark room. Yerin crawled back in bed and SinB called her mother.

"Hello? Mom? I'm sorry. I was at a friends house. Yes I'm at school. No mom. Ok I gotta go, love you" once SinB hung up Yerin burst out into laughter.

"What? What's so funny?!"

"It's just...it's just that" Yerin couldn't control her laughter.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"It's just...that was so awkward to watch"

"You're really laughing about that? That's not even funny. Anyways I have to go to school" Yerin suddenly stopped laughing and had a straight face.

"No. Why? I thought you were skipping. Don't leave me"

"I'm sorry but I have to. If my mom finds out she's gonna kill me"

"Aren't you willing to die for me?"

"Don't even get me started. I gotta go"

"Aw...Bye B" Yerin pouted.

"B?"

"Yeah, your nickname. What's mine?"

"Uh....Yen...nie?"

"Sounds great! Bye-bye now"

"Right. I'll see you tonight?" SinB winked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world"

"You are my world"

"Stop flirting with me! Go to school"

"You know you like it when I flirt. Bye Yennie!" SinB left.

When SinB got to school she made up an excuse that she slept in and that's why she's late to school.

"Where were you? You're never late to class" Yuju said. They are currently eating lunch.

"I slept in" the 3 girls believed SinB except for Eunha. She knew SinB was hiding something.

"How are you and Eunha?" SinB asked.

"We're great, you?" Sowon responded.

"I'm actually...really good...like really really good" SinB smiled.

"Who's the lucky man? Or woman?" Sowon winked.

"I'm happy because I finally got to sleep..."

"Oh...you're that happy about sleeping?"

"I didn't get much sleep the last few weeks. I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately" SinB was referring to Yerin of course.

"Well that's good. Sleep is important. You can't focus without sleep and then your grades will drop" Sowon remarked.