Graduation

There SinB was laying flat on her bed. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

'My love...what the hell is that supposed to mean?!' SinB was still confused about what Yerin said. SinB kept touching her lip whenever she thought about the kiss. She didn't believe it was real.

'Was it only just a birthday gift or does she like me? God damnit I'm so confused!' SinB got up and got ready for school. It was finally the last week of school, and that meant graduation.

SinBs parents were so excited but SinB wasn't. She didn't want to sit through that 5 hours just to hear her name get called. It all seemed so stupid to her.

SinB lazily walked outside and was greeted by the one and only Eunha.

"Hey you okay? You look really tired" Eunha watched her friend cautiously.

"Huh? Yeah totally...I'm gr-" SinB stumbled but luckily Eunha was there to catch her.

"Eunbi you're not okay, tell me what happened"

"I haven't slept at all the past 2 days"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Did something happen? Of course something happened! It was crazy! I don't believe it!"

"Wow calm down. Tell me"

"You know Yerin right?"

"Of course I do"

"On Friday night...my birthday...I was about to leave but she said she has a birthday gift for me. I asked what it was and you won't believe what she said"

"I'll believe it when you tell me"

"She whispered in my ear and said 'my love' then she kissed me. Not on the cheek but the lips! Do you understand Eunha?! The lips!"

"Alright alright calm down. You really are head over heels for this girl"

"I know...what do I do?"

"Talk to her of course! Figure out your feelings for each other"

"I'll talk to her later today"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

"Oh by the way, is she coming to your graduation this Friday?"

"No probably not"

"Why not?"

"That's personal..."

"What is she a vampire? She can only be in the dark" Eunha laughed.

"...possibly" SinB spoke in a low voice.

"Don't tell me...she's actually a vampire! I never thought that kind of stuff was real!"

"She's not a vampire! Well at least I don't think she is"

"Don't let her bite your neck"

"So childish Eunha. I'm going to class now, see you at lunch"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" the two friends parted ways.

After school SinB gathered the courage to go to Yerins house and talk to her about the kiss.

"Hey SinB. What brings you by?"

"I uh...I came to talk to you"

"Right, I should've known. Come in" SinB followed Yerin up to her room. They were both sitting on the bed not making a sound.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" Yerin asked.

"Well uh...on Friday, well my birthday...you kissed me and I-"