Mine only

SinB and Yerin didn't see each other for 3 weeks. SinB wanted to give Yerin a lot of time to think. She was already preparing herself for rejection.

SinB hung out with her friends a lot the past 3 weeks to get Yerin off her mind, She even got a job at a cafe.

"Yah! Eunbi you dropped another cup! Watch what you're doing!" An employee yelled at her. She was thinking of Yerin again which always caused her to zone out and drop plates and cups.

"Sorry. I'll go get the broom"

"No it's fine I got it. Go make another latte for the customer"

"Thanks Eunsoo" SinB bowed before going back to the coffee machine.

"No problem babe" Eunsoo winked.

"Hey what did I say about flirting with me?" SinB giggled.

"Well you are my girlfriend after all so I should flirt with you" Eunsoo kissed SinBs cheek before she started cleaning the broken cup.

"Hey what did I say about kissing me? And I'm not your girlfriend"

"I wish you were" she pouted.

"Well keep wishing" SinB threw a towel at Eunsoos face.

"Yah! Don't make me kiss you Eunbi"

"That's a serious threat. I might have to call the police" SinB joked.

"Then I guess you're gonna have to call them" Eunsoo kissed SinBs cheek again.

"That's it I'm calling the police" SinB laughed as she reached for her phone but Eunsoo grabbed it before SinB could.

"Kiss me and I'll give it back"

"This is the only time" SinB kissed Eunsooos cheek.

"Nope. Right here" Eunsoo pointed to her lips.

"Just this one time" SinB pecked her on the lips, but Eunsoo deepened the kiss by pulling her closer and not letting her go for 10 seconds.

"Yah! Eunsoo! You can't just kiss me like that!" SinB ran to the sink and watched her mouth.

"You know you liked it" Eunsoo winked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" SinB asked.

"Because I'm trying to help you get over that girl. I can tell that you're sad by the look in your eyes and it's all because of that girl that likes you but also another man"

"...I don't want to talk about it okay? I don't think I'm ever gonna see her again and honestly, I don't want to. She broke my heart to many times"

"Did she already choose him?"

"No..."

"Then why are you already acting like she did? Gosh you're such a pabo SinB"

"I already know she's gonna choose him. I don't want to see her because I don't want to face rejection"

"Eunbi, things are always worst before they get better. You're gonna have to face it"

"But I don't want to. What if I just date you?"

"That's fine with me but you should really go see her to hear the final answer. Don't you think you already gave her enough time anyways?"

"I guess I'll go talk to her after my shift"

"SinB it's already 10:00 PM which is closing hour, so go. I'll finish the rest"

"Really? I can't let you do all the work"