Me or him

"Drive. Now" SinB slammed the car door shut.

"Eunbi what happened?" Eunha asked.

"Nothing don't worry about it. Everything is fine...everything" SinBs voice cracked.

"If you don't tell me I'm literally going to march into that house right now and ask her what happened myself"

"She still likes Natsume...and me and him had a fight"

"Is that why you won't look at me? Do you have cuts on your face? Look at me Eunbi"

"It's fine really. It doesn't hurt much" SinB had a cut lip and a small black eye.

"Eunbi! Where is this douchebag?! I swear to god I'll cut his manhood up piece by piece!"

"Don't you think that's a little to violent?"

"No not at all! He hurt my best friend and he needs to pay for it"

"Thanks for caring so much Eunha, but really it's fine"

"You better be telling me the truth"

"I am" the rest of the ride to SinBs house was silent. She didn't even say bye to Eunha.

"Eunbi you okay? Did someone hit you?! You look sick" Mrs. Hwang checked SinBs temperature.

"Mom I'm fine"

"You have a fever. Go get some rest. I'll make you some soup"

"I said I'm fine. I don't want to eat"

"But you love food"

"Yeah well-" SinB was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Sowon?" When SinB opened the door she saw a furious Sowon. For some reason she was mad.

"You" she said coldly as she glared at SinB.

"Me..." Before SinB could even blink Sowon was dragging her by her ear. She pushed SinB into her car and sped off.

"What the? Where are we going?" SinB asked.

"Where does she live? Tell me now"

"Pardon? Who?"

"Yerin, where does she live?"

"But I just left her house!...Keep going straight for about 3 miles, then take 2 lefts and 5 rights. Wait why do you want to know?"

"Because you're going to apologize"

"Damn Eunha..." SinB mumbled.

"Don't blame her. It's your fault for hitting the person she likes. You can't just hit him because you like her but she likes him. And you know I hate when people fight"

"She said she liked me though..."

"She can like two people but only be with one. She gets to decide, not you and you have to accept that she might not choose you"

"She already chose him..."

"SinB I'm saying this because I'm looking out for your best interest, forget about her. She obviously doesn't love you enough to just choose you instead of having to think about it. She doesn't see your true potential and your true worth"

"But I can't. Not matter how much I try I can't stop these feelings for her"

"Go on a blind date then. Get some dating apps like Tinder, ChristianMingle.com, or eHarmony"

"Real funny" SinB chuckled.

"There's the laugh I miss"

"Who wouldn't miss my laugh?"

"Ok now you are just overdoing it. Don't flatter yourself"

"Says the one with the ugliest laugh"

"Hey that's not true! Eunha and Umji love my laugh!"

"Yeah but those two are on drugs"

"You little brat" Sowon messed with SinBs hair.

"Watch where you're going! You just passed her house"

"Really? Where's her house?"

"That big one right there" SinB pointed to the direction of her house.

"Wow...that's...that's a big house"

"I know right!"

"Alright lets go" Sowon parked in the driveway.

"But I don't-" Sowon was already dragging SinB by the ear to the porch. Sowon stood there repeatedly knocking on the door while squeezing SinBs ear still.

"SinB?...tall girl?" Yerin stood there with a confused look.

"Hey Yerin" Sowon smiled.

"What brings you guys by?"

"Well you see, my friend here, SinB wants to apologize for what she did early"

"No! I never-" Sowon stomped on SinBs foot.

"Apologize...now" Sowon glared at SinB.

"I'm-"

"I'm just gonna leave you two alone, bye" Sowon let go of SinBs ear and winked at Yerin before leaving.

"Come inside SinB" when SinB got indie the house was really dark.

"I see you finally got those black curtains"

"Yeah. Natsume gave them to me"

"Of course he did" SinB mumbled loud enough for Yerin to hear.

"About that, I'm sorry about what happened early"

"You should be. I'm not gonna apologize! You said you loved me!"

"But I love him too..."

"Well then you're gonna have to choose. It's either me or him. Why am I even saying this? I know it's gonna be him. I'm so stupid to ask a straight girl to date me. Bad stuff always happens to the good people"

"I love you just as much as I love him"

"Obviously not. I see the way you look at him. You don't look at me the same"

"That's not true SinB" Yerin grabbed SinBs hand but SinB quickly pulled away.

"Don't touch me. I don't know what you and him have been doing"

"It's not like that SinB. We wouldn't do that. We're not even dating"

"You will be soon"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm giving you time to decide who you want"

"SinB please don't do this"

"You gave me no choice. It's either me or him. You can't have both. I can walk away right now and never come back but instead I'm giving you a choice. Me...or him"

I love this picture ❤️👌🏻👆🏻🤷🏻‍♀️