Stay

SinB hasn't seen Yerin for almost a week now. She is currently laying on the hill enjoying the nights cold breeze. She was waiting for Yerin like usual. It's as if someone answered her prayers. There Yerin was, sitting next to SinB.

"Hey SinB. It's been awhile. I kept waiting for you but you never showed up. Did something happen?"

"No I've just been busy. Sorry"

"It's fine. Are you coming over this weekend? I'd love if you did"

"I don't know. I was gonna go hang out with my friends"

"Oh...that's fine. I've just been bored without you around lately"

"Haven't you been hanging out with Natsume?"

"Yeah he decided to move back here. Me and him are dating now" Yerin looked over at SinB and saw her crying.

"SinB what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did I say something?"

"No it's just...I'm happy for you. These are tears of joy" SinB fake smiled.

"Oh thank god. I thought I accidentally said something"

"Even if you did I could never get mad at you"

"Can you please come over? I miss you...a lot"

"Like I said, don't you have Natsume? Just hang out with him"

"But SinB...he's not like you, no one is"

"What's that supposed to mean? Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?"

"Yes. I've never met someone like you. You're funny when you aren't even trying to be. I'm calm when I'm with you"

"Sounds like a confession" SinB chuckled.

"...maybe it is a confession" Yerin mumbled so SinB didn't hear her.

"How are your parents?"

"They're good"

"I should get going" SinB stood up but Yerin grabbed her wrist.

"Stay. Please? Come over"

"Yerin I can't. I'm sorry" SinB pulled her arm away and left. Yerin watched as she walked away and disappeared into the distance.

Yerin went home and cried a little. She kept wondering if she did something wrong. SinB called Eunha and they met up at an old park they used to go to when they were younger. They were both sitting on the swings.

"How are you Eunha?"

"I'm good. How are you, SinB?"

"Oh not bad I just think I'm dying a little inside" SinB bitterly smiled.

"Is it about that girl?"

"Of course it is. It's always her"

"You never told me her name"

"Oh, it's Yerin"

"Hm that's unique. You really like this girl don't you?"

"Yeah. A lot. More than I can explain"

"Why don't you chase after what you want then? If you really do like her then tell her. Get your girl"

"If only it worked that way"

"What do you mean?"

"She's dating someone...a male"

"Ouch. That must hurt"

"And I thought I finally had my chance...I guess I was to late. I ruined it"

"SinB you never really like people. Do you know how long and and how much work it took Yuju to make you her friend? It almost took a year of her allowance. She gets 20 dollars each month from her parents. And on top of that she got you so much food"

"Eunha I remember. We don't need to speak of this right now. I still feel bad about making her embarrass herself in front of the whole school"

"What I'm saying is that you need to tell her. You obviously feel a lot for this girl and you can't just throw that away"

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I will tell her. She kept asking me to stay the night with her. Should I?"

"Yeah and maybe while you're there you can tell her how you feel"

"I think I'll tell her later"

"Ok. Well it's getting late so let's head home. You want me to walk you?"

"Eunha I can handle myself" SinB jokingly glared.

"I know, but you can't handle your feelings. Make sure you don't do anything you'll regret the next morning" Eunha winked.

"Hey! I would never!"

"Mhm. Bye TtinB!"

"Bye shortie!" They parted ways. SinB didn't go home. She went straight to Yerins house. She was standing on the porch deciding rather she should leave or stay. Then she knocked on the door without even realizing it.

"You decided to come SinB?"

"Yeah. I can't stay away from my bestie to long" SinB smiled.

"Come inside. Natsume just got here too. Maybe we can all hang out?"

"Yeah...sure" SinB frowned once Yerin turned around.

"We were just in my room watching scary movies. He gets so scared that he holds on to me for dear life, kind of reminds me of you" Yerin chuckled. SinBs jealously was coming back.

Yerin was sitting on the bed in between SinB and Natsume. Natsume kept freaking out and holding onto Yerin. SinB kept a blank expression even though the movie was scary. Maybe it's because she was focused on all of her anger and jealousy. Yerin kept glancing at SinB to make sure she was okay. SinBs phone vibrated so she checked to see who it was. She turned the brightness down for Yerin. As SinB was texting back Yerin was reading the messages.

EH: you tell her yet? :) are you even there yet? Don't tell me you didn't go!

SB: no no that's not it. I'm watching a movie right now.

EH: a horror movie?

SB: Yeah

EH: are you holding onto her when you get scared? That's what you're supposed to do.

SB: I would be but sadly her boyfriend is here and he's already clinging onto her because he's scared.

EH: Aw I'm sorry TtinB. Don't worry though, things will get better trust me :)

SB: Thanks Eunha, love you shortie ❤️

EH: love you too asshole ❤️🖕🏻🖕🏻

Right as SinB was about to turn her phone off Yuju texted her. Of course Yerin also read the messages.

YJ: Hey I need your help :) please?

SB: with what?

YJ: Eunha said you're good at making projects and me and Umji kind of need your help

SB: I'll be over later okay? Do you need me to pick anything up?

YJ: tonight? Eunha said you're spendings the night at some girls house

SB: I was gonna but I can't handle it here. The movie is over in about 20 minutes. I'll be over ASAP

YJ: ok bring me and Umji some chips :)

SB: you're so lucky I love you 😑

YJ: love you so much! ❤️

SB: I only send heart emojis to Eunha
Bye 😈👋🏻

SinB turned off her phone and continued to watch the movie. Yerin couldn't stop thinking about the text messages though. Once the movie ended SinB got up and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going SinB?" Yerin asked.

"I need to go home. My mother needs me" SinB lied but Yerin already knew where she was going.

"Bye"

"...bye" SinB left with an even more broken heart.