Best friend

"Eunbi~" SinB could hear someone singing her name.

"Eunbi~" the voice sounded so familiar.

"Eunbi~" It was Eunha.

"Hm?...Eunha?" SinB groaned. Her vision was blurry from just waking up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. Eunha was sitting on chair next to her. There was a bucket of water on a nightstand next to Eunha and she holding a small cloth.

"Where am I?" SinB asked.

"Your room" Eunha sweetly smiled.

"Oh..." SinB blinked a few times before she realized where she is.

"What happened? What are you doing? What is that for? The water..."

"You're really sick. I came over last night and you were slumped against the door. You puked on your shirt too so I changed it. Your face was really red and you looked dead. It looked like you weren't breathing"

"Luckily I'm just sick...not dying"

"Yes, luckily" Eunha agreed.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Eunha"

"Don't mention it. You take care of me so it's only fair if I take care of you when you need it. So...what happened last night? Did the date go wrong?"

"No. The date was good but I left. This is when the bad part comes...Yerin begged me for another chance. Don't you think I've already gave her enough?"

"More than enough. Why does she keep telling you she loves you but then hangs out with Natsume and flirts with him?"

"It's all because of a contract..."

"A contract?"

"Eunha I'm gonna tell you this because I don't care about how Yerin feels anymore. She's hurt me so many times so why does it matter if I hurt her? She has a disease...she can't be in the light"

"Oh...wait so what does this have to do with the contract?" Eunha asked.

"They made a deal that if Natsume will be Yerins friend until she dies then if Natsume is still single by the age of 20 he gets to marry Yerin"

"Wait why does he have to be friends with her?"

"Because her parents thought that Yerin would never have friends because of her condition. If she breaks the contracts then she owes $10,000"

"Wow...you should probably give her another chance then! She doesn't want to be with him, she's forced to. It's not her fault Eunbi"

"I know...I was just mad okay? I don't know if I can handle it..."

"You should have a heart-to-heart talk with her. By the way, Sowon is working your shift"

"I don't work today though"

"Well Eunsoo called to see if you could come in because one of the employees called in sick but I told her you're sick so I had to beg Sowon to work for you"

"Tell her I said thanks okay?"

"I will. You should get some more rest. Your mom is at work"

"Thanks Eunha. You're the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. You're my best friend"

"Thanks SinB. You're my best friend too" Eunha kissed SinBs cheek before leaving. Eunha didn't care if she got sick from SinB.

SinB drifted off to sleep again. This time when she woke up she didn't see any light coming through the curtains. She looked through the window and realized it was already night.

"Oh...you're awake" SinB heard an awfully familiar voice. The voice she hated but loved. The voice that belonged to the person she hates...but loves. The voice belonged to the girl she always longed for.

SinB turned around and faced Yerin.

"Hi..." SinB smiled.

"Uh...hey" Yerin returned the smile.

"I missed you...so much, Yerin" SinB said in a low voice but it was loud enough for Yerin to hear.

"I figured. You can't stay away from me too long can you? I'm addictive aren't I?" Yerin chuckled.

"Yes...very" SinB agreed.

"May I explain?..."

"I don't need an explanation. I already realized. It's not your fault. I'm sorry for blaming you" SinB held out her arms as if asking for a hug.

"You want a hug?"

"No...cuddle with me. I'm cold" SinB blushed. Yerin quickly got under the covers and snuggled up next to SinB.

"Mmm...you smell like vanilla, I like it" SinB had her nose in the crook of Yerins neck.

"I always smell like vanilla" Yerin blushed.

"Well it smells really good today..."

"SinB..."

"Yeah?"

"Look at me"

"You like what you see?" SinB looked at Yerin.

"Yeah..." Yerin could see that SinBs eyes were full of lust, nothing more and nothing less.

"Is there something wrong?" SinB asked.

"No nothing is wrong" Yerin flinched when she felt SinB grip onto her inner thigh.

"What are you doing? I thought you said you wanted to cuddle..."

"I want more..."

"Not now. You're sick, you should rest"

"I guess your right" SinB laid her head on Yerins chest.

"I love you SinB, you know that right?"

"I know. It's obvious. Everyone loves me" SinB snickered.

"Don't flatter yourself Eunbi" Yerin stroked SinBs hair.

"You know, you have soft hands" SinB remarked.

"What are you referring to?"

"That night..."

"Depends on what night you're talking about"

"The night when you told me I'm only yours. I guess I'm Eunsoos now though"

"Then why am I here?" Yerin asked.

"Because I love you"

"And what about her? Do you love her too?"

"No. I only went out with her to get you off my mind. I regret it though, I shouldn't have used her, especially because I know her feelings towards me. It'll just hurt her when I tell her the truth, but Eunsoo is very forgiving"

"So you only love me right? Am I correct?"

"Yes. Only you"

"Good..." Yerin said with a low voice.

"So what are you gonna do about the contract?" SinB asked.

"I don't know. I'll break the contract"

"What? But then you'll owe $10,000"

"I'll find the money some how. Just trust me alright?"

"Don't worry Yennie. I'll get the money for you"