Silent Scream

"I...I don't. I can't do this" Yerin ran back into the building. Natsume tried to chase after her but SinB grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"I'll talk to her okay?"

"Please convince her..."

"I'll try my best" SinB went into the building and looked for Yerin. She could hear something coming from the 2nd floor. As she got closer to the noise she realized that it was someone crying. SinB stopped when she was standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Yerin...can I come in?"

"Leave me alone..."

"Please just let me in. Talk to me. Please? I know that you're mad at me from yelling at you earlier but can't you at least understand why I was? I'm sorry...please open the door? Yennie..."

"Why SinB? Why are you doing this to me? Why do you make me feel this way? It feels so good but hurts so much...is love really supposed to hurt this much? Is it just us? Are we not meant for each other? Then why do I want you so bad. I can't help but think of you whenever I'm awake. It hurts so much to see you cry. I'm sorry I made you cry. Is it my fault you don't love me? Why does everyone hate me in the end? Am I really that bad? I want someone. Please just hear my silent scream. I scream for help but nothing comes out. I try and I try but no noise comes out. Why does it hurt so much? Why do you hurt me so much SinB? Stop doing this to me! It's all your fault! And I can't stop these feelings! No matter how much I try! I want it to end here. I can't bare this pain anymore. I can't stand being trapped in a room all day! It kills me! I act like it doesn't bother me but really I want to die! I feel so lonely trapped in there. You'd say I have you but you're just gonna leave me...just like the others. Am I not good enough? I just want someone...but maybe that's not destined for me. Please SinB. Leave me alone! Stop making me feel this way! If you don't leave me alone I'll stop taking my medication! I'll kill myself! I'm already dying so why does it matter? What do I have left in this world? I'm a waste of skin...a waste of space. Please don't love me. I'll just break your heart again. Was it really a good thing for us to meet? I question myself everyday. Why would someone love me? I'm a heartbreaker. I broke yours way to many times and I can never repair it. I broke us SinB. I broke us! We should've meant everything to each other! It could've been me and you! You make me feel so wrong...stop doing this to me I'm begging you! Don't tell me you love me when you're just gonna walk away! I can't bare it! Not another heartbreak! Please! Help me! I can't...do another day...another hour...another minute...another second...I loved you SinB. From the very beginning...I'm sorry it has to end this way. Please forgive me...B" SinB couldn't stop her tears from falling from each word Yerin spoke. It was a cry for help.

"Yerin..."

"I didn't mean for it to end up this way...tell my mother I love her. I'll see my dad soon so that's good right?...tell me it's good. Tell me everything is gonna be okay even though it's not"

"Yennie what do you mean? What are you saying?"

"I'm sorry for doing this SinB. I told you I can't handle this anymore. Love was just a word until I met you...my dearest Eunbi...this is it. My final breathe. Don't hate me for doing this. I only did it because these feelings for you were hurting me. I fell to deep and now I can't get out. I can hear the angels calling me to come to them. I guess this is my fate. Remember...I loved you SinB" Suddenly SinB could hear a bottle of pills being opened from behind the door.

"Yerin! Yerin open the god damn door! Stop! Please! Don't do this! What about me? What about us?!" SinB kept hitting the door. Then she heard a body collapse on to the floor. Using all her force she kicked the door down. Pills were scattered around the bathroom floor.

"YERIN!!! Someone call 911! Yerin please...wake up! Don't go...baby please...Yennie" SinB placed her hand over Yerins heart. Her heart wasn't moving though. Yerin wasn't breathing.

Don't be mad at me for the ending of this chapter 😬😂 I most likely won't update as much this weekend because I'm studying for finals next week

Don't be mad at me for the ending of this chapter 😬😂 I most likely won't update as much this weekend because I'm studying for finals next week. Wish me luck! 😒😞😑☹️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😂🙏🏻🤷🏻‍♀️