Birthday week

It's now 2 weeks until summer break and than SinB will never have to go back to school. She decided that she'll wait 1 year after high school to go to college. She's been looking at jobs the last few days, also to keep her mind off Yerin. SinB and her friends decided that on their last day of school they'd go out to the bar to celebrate. It's SinBs birthday this Friday but she said she just wanted to stay home. Eunha said that's fine but she wants to go out to dinner with her on her birthday. SinB had no other choice but to say yes. Eunha wouldn't take no for an answer.

SinB was studying when she got a message from Yuju.

YJ: look out your window ;)

SB: I swear to god Yuju if you throw a rock at my face I'm gonna be so mad

YJ: don't worry I won't! That was two years ago you're fine

SB: you could've broke my nose! You could've broke my beautiful face!

YJ: I wouldn't call it pretty

SB: that's it I'm not looking out the window

YJ: no no I'm sorry! Please just look!

SinB opened her window.

"What's in your hand?!"

"Chocolate! Can I come in?" Yuju waved the box of chocolates in the air.

"The door is unlocked" Yuju appeared in SinBs room before SinB could even turn around.

"What the? How did you...whatever. Give me those chocolates!" SinB snatched the box out of Yujus hand.

"You're welcome" Yuju laughed.

"Why did you give me these anyways? You poisoned them didn't you?!"

"No! Me and the others got a great idea and decided to follow through with that idea"

"And what's the idea? To poison me? To kill me before my birthday?"

"No. We decided that we're each gonna give you a gift until your birthday"

"I understand but at the same time I'm kind of confused"

"So I give my gift to you on Monday and then Sowon gives you her gift tomorrow, so Tuesday. Then Umji gives you a gift on Wednesday and Eunha gives you one on Thursday"

"What about Friday?"

"Well since we're going out for dinner that day we decided that we'll pay for dinner and you can get whatever you'd like"

"Thank you guys so much!" SinB hugged Yuju and her eyes started watering.

"Aw SinB I didn't think you'd cry"

"I'm only crying because you guys are paying for however much food I get"

"I figured" Yuju giggled while patting SinBs back.

"This chocolate is good"

"Can I have some?"

"No no no no no no no no. BYE!" SinB shoved Yuju out her door.

"Ok I'm going home then, SinB"

"I already said bye" Yuju smiled and went home.

The next morning SinB couldn't help but smile knowing that she's getting a gift today. She jumped out of bed and got ready.