Chapter 2: Encounter

Third Person POV

After coming back from the little fight in the woods, something was really bothering Jungkook. A part of him knew what it was and a part of him didn't. He tried his best to get rid of such thoughts by keeping himself busy in packs work but it was of no use because a certain someone was in his mind almost all the time and it was the first time he couldn't figure out the solution on how to get rid of it. That scent, that beautiful, pure and angelic face was stuck in his mind and was driving him mad.

Back in the forest, he ran away from him because he fucking found his mate it was the only thing that he didn't wanted. He do not want a mate but things here didnt worked out as he planned. Everything and everyone was getting on his nerves. He would outburst on everyone who would talk to him and everyone was worried as he had isolated himself half of the time from everything. Sitting in his office or going out on a run every night, returning late.

"Hey Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you? I know there is something bothering you so spit it out, don't make me force you because you know i would." Yoongi kind of threatened him knowing he would give in somehow. Yoongi finally decided to ask the younger because he could not see him just shut the world out without telling the reason. It was the first time he has seen the future Alpha of the pack like that. Was now sitting in Jungkook's office and doesnot need his permission to enter.

"Hyung I just want to be alone for a few days. I will be fine. I promise." Jungkook replied not interested in any conversation.

"I want to know the reason Jungkook. You know you can trust me. I might be able to help you a little." Yoongi softened a bit. Jungkook knew his hyung won't leave him alone without knowing the reason. He didn't wanted to be obvious and get anyone's attention but Yoongi just knows him so freaking well that its impossible to hide anything from him. After sighing for the nth time he decided to just let his hyung know the problem. It was the only solution....what he thought.

"Then promise me hyung you won't tell anyone. Like no one will ever come to know about this." Jungkook pleaded.

"O-okay Jungkook. Watching you like this really makes me sure that its a big problem you got here. Speak up...I'm all ears." Yoongi settled himself comfortably on the couch, ready to hear the "problem".

"So I-I...ummm.. back at the Lone forest grounds, when we were having that meaningless fight, I got a little injured and then I...I...there was...." Jungkook paused and sighed again. He looked up and met Yoongi's dark orbs. Yoongi lifted his eyebrow, wanting him to continue but when Jungkook remained silent for a few more moments, Yoongi's irritation got the best of him.

"I swear if you won't speak, I will cut your dick, shove it down your throat so then you will really not be able to speak if 'not speaking' and wasting my time is what you are planning to do." Yoongi glared at the younger making him shiver.

"F-fine. You're being scary hyung." Jungkook knew Yoongi will do exactly what he said....well not exactly.

"So when I was injured, someone came to me. He had such an intoxicating and alluring scent and he is honestly the most beautiful person I laid my eyes on. He asked me if I was okay. He was so close to me, I felt so dizzy, forgetting everything and my mind was a mess but my eyes were seeing a person so captivating that it felt so unreal...he was ethereal. I felt at peace for a moment and it felt amazing as if this moment is my last....and it was everything I was scared of.

Everything that I never wanted to happen, happened right in that moment. Its haunting me ever since and I can't get him out of my head hyung. Why? I dont want to think about him. I don't want him."

Yoongi stared at him in shock because it was the first time he talked about a person with such emotion in his eyes. So many feelings in each and every word of his made Yoongi believe that the person he was talking about must be the most beautiful.