Chapter 15: Giddy

(^You are the cause of my Euphoria...)

No proof read....ignore the mistakes...Hope u like it...

Third Person POV

Jungkook stood there stunned, unable to move as if his brain short circuited. Kim Taehyung wearing lace is too much for him to handle. He just doesn't know whether to keep staring at the embodiment of sin infront of him or just go and take him right there on the counter top.

In a swift motion, Jungkook stands behind Taehyung, hands on either sides of him waist. Taehyung shrieks in surprise at the sudden movement. He tilts his head back only to find Jungkook behind him. His cheeks turn red as Jungkook pulls him back to press Taehyung's ass on his front. Jungkook's breath hits Taehyung's bare nape, making him shiver.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung breaths and Jungkook runs his nose along Taehyung's neck.

"You are really testing my patience Kim Taehyung." Jungkook says, hot breath tickling Taehyung's nape.

"I-I d-did noth-nothing." Taehyung stutters out. Jungkook brings his hand to Taehyungs hip and gives it a light squeeze to which Taehyung lets out a sinful moan.

"Oh yeah? You did nothing huh?"

"Yes". Taehyung says. A surge of confidence builds up in him and he moves his ass back, weakly grinding into Jungkook. Jungkook's breath hitches and he growls in Taehyung's ear. A smirk forming on Taehyung's lips as he does it again but Jungkook stops him by grabbing his hips firmly.

"Oh you're such a tease Taehyung, wearing lace and showing it off in front of me was nothing huh?." Jungkook says and Taehyung giggles at that.

"You couldn't handle such a little thing Jeon. You are just so weak". Taehyung tsks mockingly and Jungkook can't stand the teasing. Jungkook trails one hand up to Taehyung's front, sliding up, teasingly gliding over the soft skin of his stomach. He then turns Taehyung to face him. Taehyung yelps as he is brought face to face with Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise when it finally settles to him that Jungkook is shirtless. His eyes move from other's shoulders to his chest, though unable to see his abs as both of them are pressed against each other but Taehyung knows Jungkook has abs, he has seen them before.

"Like what you see hmm?" Jungkook mocks and Taehyung snorts in response.

"You wish. It's not that good." Although it's a lie. He loves it so much that he might just want to run his hands all over his chest and abs....or maybe run his tongue.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow, obviously knowing the older is lying. Jungkook bends a little and lifts Taehyung up by his hips, setting him on the counter shelf. Taehyung's arms circle around Jungkook's shoulders immedietly and he parts his legs to let Jungkook settle between them.

Both of them staring intently in each other's eyes, tension thick between them. Jungkook's hand roam slowly and gently on Taehyung's lower back then liflting his shirt up a bit. Jungkook's hand now finds Taehyung's hardened nipple, thumb caressing it. Taehyung bites his lips trying hard not to let out any noise when Jungkook strokes his nipple hardly and at the same time attacks his neck with his soft lips.

"Oh God, J-Jungk...". Taehyungs words get muffeled and turn into a loud moan when Jungkook sucks rather harshly, a dark red hickey forming. Taehyung grabs a fistful of Jungkook's hair and tugs hard earning a throaty groan from Jungkook who is now busy marking Taehyung's collarbones.

"Jungkook, w-we're in the k-kitchen...hmmm". Taehyung states although he doesn't want Jungkook to stop but doesn't want someone to see them in the middle of the night.