Chapter 28: Ambush

Please ignore the mistakes.... :)

(Baek and Chanyeol are older just as Hyunsik and Jihoon.)

Third Person POV

"You didn't even ran for 5 minutes Tae and look at you." Jungkook says, laughing at Taehyung who is about to pass out because of the exercise.

"I am dying here Kook and you're laughing." Taehyung pants, sitting on the ground.

"Seriously, it's been barely 5 minutes." Jungkook snorts.

"I shouldn't have agreed to come for this training. I'm better off without it." Taehyung replies and lays on the ground, catching his breath.

"Princess, you're so delicate." Jungkook smirks and gets down to pick Taehyung in his arm, the older smiles and lets himself be carried by his lover.

"Let's get you back." Jungkook smiles and pecks Taehyung's lips.

They all decided to visit the training grounds today. Taehyung went with Jungkook for a run but coukd barely do so and ended up gasping for air. Maybe these exercises weren't meant for him.

"I don't want to train, lets go home please." Taehyung whines.

"You can sit here for a bit okay baby, then we will go home." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung nods.

-----------------------

Jungkook was in his pack house, going through the information Chamyeol has provided him until Yoongi barged in.

"There's been a problem Jungkook. Hurry, we have to leave." Yoongi rushes out his words.

"Hyung, what happened?"

"Mystic Oak is attacked, everyone else has already left, we need to go too." Yoongi says.

"What?" Jungkook whispers. "Taehyung? Where is he?" At the moment, he only thought about his love. Yoongi stays quiet for a moment.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook shouts.

"I've sent him, Jisoo and Jin hyung to Scarlet Red. It was all I could think at that moment Jungkook." Yoongi replies.

"With who?" Jungkook demands.

"No one Jungkook, just three of them. Jin knows the way." Yoongi answers.

"When the fuck did all this happened? Why didn't Taehyung contacted me." Jungkook yells again.

"I have given them scent concealers Jungkook and It might've cut off his link for a while. Jungkook we need to leave." Yoongi pleads.

"Hyung, I swear if anything happened to Tae---".

"Nothing will happen to him Jungkook, we have a bigger problem to deal with. Taehyung's pack is in danger." Yoongi says.

Without any words exchanged anymore, both males ran towards the pack.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes, he shouldn't have underestimated Yoonsoo. There were so many wolves of the enemy and Lost Delta and Mystic Oak won't be enough.

Jungkook saw Namjoon and Jimin fighting, shifted in their wolf form. He didn't waste any time and did the same, attacking and taking down the enemy that came in the way.

For Jungkook, these wolves were nothing. He was angry because all he could think of how his Taehyung was hurt and how he lost his baby, the rage making him more and more furious and he didn't hesitate to rip the wolf that came in his way.

His mind was a mess. How could everything happen so fast. Everything was fine in the morning and now, his mate's pack is under attack and his mate is far away from him.