Chapter 14: Damn

Ignore the mistakes :)

Hope you will like it..

(Taehyung watches Jungkook work out shirtless....wahhhhhh....i legit screamed when I saw the video....Jimin exposing Taekook hihihi)

Third Person POV

After standing frozen on the ground, watching the horrible scene in front of him, Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's hand and rushes towards Jisoo. Poor girl was crying her eyes out. Hoseok was trying his best to calm her down.

"Jisoo baby, please tell us what happened. You have to let us know what happened." Hoseok says in an ensuring voice. Jisoo lets out a quiet sob and nods, getting out of Hoseok's warmth. Jungkook moves inside and stands beside Taehyung's seat.

"I-I was, I was reading the b-book here and t-then I heard s-some rustling but I-I ignored it. Then a g-growl was heard and I just as I was ab-about to get up, the glass broke and and this--". Jisoo doesn't continue and starts crying in Hoseok's chest again.

"Me and Namjoon heard her scream, had to call Hoseok because she was terrified, won't calm down." Jin explains.

"It's a female, an omega. Rogue." Alpha Hyungsik says and gains everyone's attention. "What's more terrifying and brutal is that...". Hyungsik sighs, doesn't speaks for a good moment.

"What is?" Taehyung asks in a shaky voice.

"She was pregnant." Everyone gets shocked by the news but it doesn't make sense still. Jisoo cluches Hoseok as tight as possible and Taehyung is visibly shaking. Jungkook can't seem to comprehend any of this. Jin is on the verge of breaking down.

"H-How do you know th-this?" Taehyung manages to ask.

"There is only one pack of rogues that give such punishment. If a female does something wrong, she is killed like this." Hyungsik points at the dead wolf. "If she is pregnant, she is forced to shift and then, th-then the baby is separated like this, brutally, two lives are taken in the Blood Venom pack." Taehyung is now crying. Jin just throws himself in Namjoon's embrace and Jisoo's tears have run dry.

"They know we are here, we are not safe here either." Jihoon hisses. He is going through alot of emotions, one of them being the guilt that he can't protect his family and pack no mayter what.

"Who knows? Who knows we are here. What is going on?" Hoseok interjects, oblivious of the truth. "And this Blood Venom pack, what is this." He speaks, calm and collected.

"Where is Yoongi? He has cut off the link, not even picking his phone." Namjoon speaks, just so Hoseok's question can be ignored. He doesn't have to know yet. Jungkook and Taehyung share a known glance.

"Yoongi hyung is with Jimin, I'll inform him to come home as soon as possible." Jungkook speaks and Taehyung's mind suddently sets to Jimin's condition. He just hopes his bestfriend is fine and he will be, Yoongi is with him.

"If he is with Jimin yhen please tell him to bring Jimin as well. I really want to talk to him and also...". Jihoon stands up and scans the hall. "I want to apologise for his behaviour in the morning, I don't know what happened to him." Jihoon says.

"Don't apologise, I am sure he has his reasons." Hyungsik pats the other leader's shoulder. "And Namjoon, get the hall cleaned up." He leaves as if nothing happened, followed by Jihoon. They both have serious matters to discuss.

"You go in our room, I'll join you later." Namjoon pecks Jin's lips who nods in response. Hoseok and Jisoo leave too with Taehyung behind them.
It's Namjoon and Jungkook now.