Chapter 26: Curious

Ignore the mistakes please... :)

Third Person POV

Jungkook watched Taehyung as he slept in Jungkook's bed. The shirt showing off his marked neck and Jungkook felt proud. He was proud to have Taehyung as his mate and he had said it a thousand time before, would say a thousand time more.

He felt the change, the change after he finally marked Taehyung his. It was as if every thing had acknowledged the bond being finally secured and made between the two lovers. A promise to never let eachother go and to love eachother through every thick and thin. And Jungkook would keep that promise, even if it takes his life. He will love and protect Taehyung at any cost.

Jungkook gently tucks Taehyung's hair behind his ear and leans in to press a kiss on his forehead and then to his lips. He then gets up and changes his clothes then settling next to his sleeping mate.

He was worried that Taehyung might take a long time to come out of his thoughts and talk to him. He never knew Taehyung would break down like that back at the lack but he is glad Taehyung did. He got to listen to Taehyung's beautiful voice, kiss his soft lips and finally mate him forever.

Now the only thing he has to do is find out the bastards that are hiding in his pack. Who knows how many are there, waiting to stab him in the back. According to his father, Yoonsoo is behind all this. The news of Taehyung being an omega has been known in both packs. And it's possible that it travelled to Yoonsoo's ears too.

What confuses him is that Yugyeom said Jihan wanted Taehyung for himself. Him being dead is good. The masked man confuses him more.

-----------------

Everyone is staring at Taehyung and it makes him a little uncomfortable. The moment Jungkook and Taehyung came down---after having a full blown makeout session because Taehyung was not letting Jungkook go. Maybe the marking has made him a little----horny??

Of course everyone would be staring because for one;

Taehyung hadn't been down for breakfast for a whole weak. And two;

Everyone can feel the strongest bond that has been fromed between Taehyung and Jungkook, except Jin of course.

"Stop staring at him you idiots." Jin tells everyone and gently smacks Namjoon on head. Jin walks towards Taehyung and envelopes him in a hug. It's only Jin who is casually talking to Taehyung and everyone else is quiet.

"Taehyung? You like japchae right. How about I make that for lunch?" Jin says. Trying everything to make Taehyung happy.

"Oh, please make anything you like. I like anything you make." Taehyung says.

"Oh no, I would love to make it. Everyone likes japchae right." Jin eyes everyone and they all agree.

"Thank you hyung, I appreciate that." Taehyung beams.

After breakfast, Jimin hugs Taehyung suddenly, saying he missed him alot and Taehyung does the same. They fall into casual conversation, Hoseok and Yoongi armwrestling and then Jungkook ends up winning from boyh but loses intentially when Jisoo makes him wrestle with Taehyung.

"Wow Tae, you're so strong." They all cheer and Taehyung laughs along.

It stays like that, until Jungkook gets a call from Yugyeom and he knows it's tome to get to work. He excuses himself, kissing Taehyung goodbye. Yoongi and Namjoon tell them to give them details later. He doesn't tell Taehyung, he can't have his lover near any trouble ever again.

Standing in the basement of the delta's pack house, Jungkook eyes the four wolves chained infront of him.

"As you told us, we investigated everyone in the pack and these are the fucktards that almost pissed their pants when we mentioned Yoonsoo." Mingyu explains.