Chapter 12: Mine

👆 Gucci Boyfriends..❤❤

(Our boys won Billboard award I knew we would tho but....I am so happy and proud.
But the camera wirk was shitty. It was like 30% performance and 70% random audience. Thank God, the fancams exist. But they slayed🔥🔥)

Ignore the mistakes.... as always  :)

-------------------

Third Person POV
Taehyung never expected to to find himself in a situation like this. Him being kissed by his besfriend in the middle of a club. Everythinv happening to him was confusing to an extent that it made Taehyung want to cry really bad. Jimin's lips were sof against his, his hand around Taehyung's waist but Taehyung couldn't bring himself to kiss back. Why should he? He doesn't want this. He never wanted this. He has a mate....yeah well kind of but still, he can't kiss Jimin. It's not right. All these things and another reason had him frozen on his spot. A scent, Jungkook's scent. He is here, close to him and he can feel an intense stare on him belonging to the same person.

Jimin had his eyes shut, arms tightening around the omega and kiss getting deeper but before anything else happened, he was ripped apart of Taehyung and a punch landing on his jaw causing him to stumble back at the sudden force. Taehyung let out a surprised yelp, looking at Jimin, eyes wide. He couldn't bring himself to look at the person who threw the punch but when he did, a cold shiver ran down his spine. There stood Jungkook, hands curled in fists, eyes dark and furious, breathing heavily and Taehyung was scared, for Jimin.

"What the----"

"How fucking dare you, how dare you touch him?" Jungkook silenced Jimin before he could even complete his curse. Jimin didn't replied, instead, he lunged at Jungkook, punching him hard but Jungkook was strong enough to not stumble back. Taehyung was frozen at his spot, unable to even register if it was real or not. A crowed had gathered around, clubbing forgotten. The two wolves kept throwing punches at each other and Taehyung saw blood trailing down Jimin's nose, painting his lips and chin red. Jimin kicked Jungkook's chest a little too hard that the latter stumbled back towards the counter and his head making contact with the shelf's edge causing both Jungkook and Taehyung to wince in pain but when Jungkook opened his eyes, they were glowing red and Jimin widened his eyes.

Jungkook growled and in a snap of finger, Jimin was on the floor, Jungkook punching him as if he didn't kissed Taehyung but raped him. One after another punch was thrown and it was clear that Jimin will pass out any moment.

"Jungkook". Taehyung whispered and Jungkook halted his actions immedietly. His clenched fist in air now slowly retreating.

"Please stop." Taehyung sobbed out, seeing his bestfriend covered in blood and in pain. Jungkook met Taehyungs eyes and instantly softened. His eyes returning back to normal colour.

"Jungkook!! Oh shit, Jungkook what have you done?" It was Yoongi, who came running as soon as he heard Taehyung's plea through the link. Jungkook didn't payed any attention as his eyes were only focused on a crying boy. Taehyung tried to reach Jimin but Jungkook stopped him, taking his wrist in his hands.

"You are coming with me." He stated and Taehyung stared at him in disbelief.

"What? Are you out if your mind, you were about to kill Jiminie. How do you expect me to leave him for you." Taehyung replied and watched Yoongi who was helping Jimin get up. Taking his arms around his neck and an arm around Jimin's waist. Jimin growled in pain and Taehyung tried to go to him but Jungkook's grip on his wrist got stronger.

"I don't care about him, he shouldn't have done it. You should be thankful I didn't killed him." Jungkook hissed, angry at the fact that Taehyung was still worried about Jimin.