Chapter 9: Truth

(Btw...did u guys saw the video of it 🔝👆 This scene had me screaminggg...one of the best Vkook moment)

No proof read...ignore the mistakes please :)

Third Person POV

"You could've just told me dad, this was something that you should'nt have hide from me." Jungkook exclaimed after finding out about the whole situation. He did forced his father to tell him. He was persistant and his father had no other choice other than giving up. Namjoon knew all this time but he was told to stay quiete and who is he to deny the orders. It was neccessary to tell him because other than the two alphas, another person was needed to do what should be done for the safety. Namjoon being the intelligent one, was perfect for it.

"We just didn't wanted to spread the news just yet." Hyungsik replied.

"Ok but how come after all these years he decided to show up again?" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean after all these years? He was never gone. He was always here. Just never did anything." His father sighed.

"Well what's the problem? Why are so scared. I mean we ourselves are--"

"If you're saying that we are pretty much able to handle him, then you are wrong son, you don't know him." Hyungsik interrupted Jungkook who just rolled his eyes in response.

"We'll see about that".

"I hope we don't have to. I hope we don't get to see what that monster can do." Everyone turned their attention to the owner of the voice. Jihoon.

Wait, is that the reason why you wanted us to live togather?" Jungkook asked and his father nodded.

"It was and is for the best." Hyungsik replied and Jungkook snorted.

"Well we no longer are safe, are we. That rogue knows the training grounds, maybe he knows about this place too. Trouble will knock our door any moment now." Jungkook waited for his father.

"We are safe here." Came the reply.

"Then what about the others back at the pack house? What if something happens to them. What if tbat monster wipes out our entire pack, the pack that we need to fight against him. You left them there just to protect the family but aren't they our family too dad? Is your pack not your responsibilty?" Jungkook directed the question to both the Alphas who stood silently. The room fell into a deep silence because what Jungkook said was not wrong. Right?

"You are right son, but we have no other choice and don't worry, I won't let anything happen to either of the packs." Hyungsik assured but of course, Jungkook isn't satisfied with the answer.

"I hope you know what you're doing dad but if you need me, I'll always be ready. I'll see you." With that, Jungkook bowed and left the office.

"Why are you so quiet Yoongi? It feels like you're not even in the room." Hyungsik turned to the said male.

"I am sure what you are doing is for the us to be safe but maybe being with our pack is what will make us more strong but again, I am fine with whatever decision you make." Yoongi smiled and bowed now on his way towards the door when his Alpha stopped him.

"I wanted to tell you before, just don't think I don't trust you Yoongi and talk to Jungkook, please." Hyungsik pleaded.

"Don't worry Alpha, I know my place." Yoongi left both the Alphas in the office.

"Well, what now? Jungkook is right, the rogue will spread the news, we can't stay hidden from him forever you know." Jihoon said after he saw Hyungsik deep in thought.