Chapter 5: Nightmares

No proof read, please ignore all the mistakes.

Third Person POV

"Daddy! Daddy, do I look like a bunny? Yoongi hyung said I look like a bunny and that I am cute. I don't want to look cute, I want to look handsome. I am handsome right?" A seven years old ravenette, sitting in the garden with his mother, asked his father when he saw him coming. He expected a sweet smile or a laugh from his father rather he was met with angry red eyes. His father was fuming with anger but this anger was directed towards the woman behind the ravenette.

"Go inside Jungkook. I want to talk to your mother." His father motioned him to go inside and the young boy quickly obliged. He went inside only to stay hidden behind the door and peeking out to see whats going on.

"A pack's luna is not fucking allowed to be everyone's slut, you know that. You are supposed to be loyal to me and my pack. I saw you with someone who you know....who...w-ho ruined my bestfriend's life....and now, mine too." The ravenette heared his father shout at his mother.

"Baby i-it's not like that. He came to me, I-I did nothing, he forced me. I swear I never wanted this. I never wanted you to-"

"You never wanted me to find out you and that fucker making out and please don't tell me he forced you beacause I saw you kissing him back." The Alpha was getting angry every passing second and the fact that his mate, his wife was lying wasn't helping at all.

"I-It's not true...I-I was j-just sitting there and he came to me. I-I knew what he did to Jihoon but he said he came to apologise and th-then he kis...". The mother couldn't finish the sentence as she started crying.

"You thought I won't come to know about the things you are doing behind my back lately? That fucker only wants to destroy everyone's lives and you gave in so easily. I thought you were loyal to me but you betrayed me. I no longer believe in mates." The father said, keeping an angry face but a shattered heart.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I was caught up in the moment and he was being so nice and kind and I couldn't think straight and it...it just happened." Just as these words left the mother's mouth, the next thing made the son's heart stop, his breath hitched and eyes widened. He wanted to scream but his voice betrayed him. He wanted to run but his legs won't move. He wanted to cry but the tears won't fall.

In front of ravenette was his father bloody claws and his mother on the floor, lifeless. Her throat ripped and clawed brutally. She was bleeding to death and the ravenette just stood there, eyes glued to his now dead mother but he did something, he screamed.

"Mom!!! Mom". He kept screaming and screaming, not noticing that his father was dragging him inside.

"Mom....M-Mom...".

"Mom".

The ravenette woke up in horror, sweating and panting. His throat was dry and everything was blurry. He took a deep breath to calm himself, his vision cleared and he sighed. It's not the first he had this grim nightmare, which starts from him smiling and ends with him screaming in pain for his mother.

Everytime it feels as if it's happening again and again. It feels so real that he can practically sense the pain running through every fibre of his body. Everytime hurts more brutally, deeply and painfully than the last. Still Jungkook hasn't gotten used to it. Heck, he can't even sleep at all at nights sometimes.

Although it hurts to see the women who gave birth to him dying in front of his eyes, he now thinks it's what she deserves. Even if she was his mother, cheating on your mate and fucking crying to cover it up is not what a pack's Luna is allowed to do.