Chapter 30: Sway

Please ignore the mistakes.... :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung gasps as his back hardly makes contact with the wall but he doesn't care, all he is focused on right now are Jungkook's lips on his and his hands moving all over Taehyung's body. Not wasting any time, Taehyung's hand find Jungkook's belt and he tugs at it, signalling Jungkook to take off his pants and the younger does, same with Taehyung's pants.

Jungkook grabs a condom from his pocket before throwing away his and Taehyung's pants and boxers. Taehyung's oversized shirt gives him enough space to mark love bites on Taehyung's neck.

"Hurry." Taehyung voices out.

"Bed?" Jungkook asks.

"No. Here." Taehyubg replies and for a moment Jungkook gets lost in the fantasy of taking Tashyung against the wall but that fantasy is going to come true though.

"As you wish." Jungkook hoists Taehyung up after putting on the condom and enters him slowly. Taehyung moans and locks his legs tighter around Jungkook's torso.

"Faster Kook, please." Taehyung stutters and Jungkook complies. His thrusts become harder and rougher and Taehyung has to bite his lips on order to not scream.

"Quiet love, we are supposed to be nice guests." Jungkook smirks against Taehyung's skin but the older can't help but let out broken moans as his lover thrusts in to him.

Taehyung wants to voice out that he is close but before he can, Jungkook grabs his member and starts strocking it. Taehyung lets out a strangled moan as he comes and Jungkook chases his own orgasm, filling the condom. Taehyung falls on Jungkook's chest, too tired to move.

"Lets clean you up."

After cleaning, both of them lay under the soft white comforters but neither tired anymore.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to go back with you." Taehyung says and Jungkook stops playing with his hair and looks at him.

"No Tae, you can't. Not yet baby." Jungkook smiles but Kim Taehyubg is stubborn as hell.

"I want to go with you and I will." Taehyung puts on his best glare but Jungkook laughs.

"Please Tae, anything can happen and I don't want you to get hurt. Try to understand." Jungkook tries to assure Taehyung.

"Then you protect me Mr. Wolf. But I won't stay away from you." Taehyung replies.

"God Tae please. Don't be so stubborn. Staying with me or at the pack house is dangerous." Jungkook gets serious.

"I am going back with you. If you won't take me with you then--then---."

"Then what?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

"I-I'll---then I'll call Jiminie to and he will take be back. I miss him too you know." Taehyung knows he has triggered his poor lover.

In a second, Taehyung finds Jungkook on top of him. His hands pressed in Jungkook's fists on either side of his head. Taehyung whimpers slightly because Jungkook is shaking from anger and Taehyung saw a flash of red in his eyes.

"You won't fucking dare." Jungkook growls and Taehyung doesn't know it himself how but he starts crying. Jungkook took control over him. He used his alpha voice. Taehyung himself told him that he can control him but right now, it hurts and it hurts really bad. He never knew Jungkook would actually do it.

Jungkook notices it and panicks.

"Shit--Tae, I-I'm so sorry."

"Get off--get off of me." Taehyung cries and Jungkook's heart breaks. Taehyung puts a hand on his mouth to muffle his cries but can't find himself move out of the bed so he turns away and lays there shaking.